.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

Blehm98 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

People i've played with... the best... hmmm...

Mobilize
MichaelD
alex/casp3r
kev
r33flex (still on here?)
doubleD
Xor
DEP

if you don't know who they are you either should not be posting in this thread if you're american and if you're european the same still probably holds true since you should recognize overseas competition if you're halfway decent
Is that the same Mobilize that was in M1R back in the day? He was such a whiner.
I'm fairly certain...

he was pretty close to crazy good though...

wasn't there an american scrub team named inFlux?  a total of 2 halfway decent players on that team...
dont you see they guy signed up on the forums to defend his fellow dutchmen and their clan. They are Dutch.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6629|The Netherlands
c-sh0t  is tha ownz0rz
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
me
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6629|The Netherlands

BlackKoala wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

.Sup wrote:

second league players. No offense.
whahahahaa

no way

all better then you

unranked players...no nerds....no stats
You..have...a stats link....fucking failure.
4 people playing on that account, i stopped playing a while ago and i never whiped the link
but hell with it....
as i said c-sh0t is good <
.Sup
be nice

Blehm98 wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

You..have...a stats link....fucking failure.
4 people playing on that account, i stopped playing a while ago and i never whiped the link
but hell with it....
i don't have the quote but in the paraphrased words of peacemak3r:
'It's a good thing this video wasn't released now or he would have been banned by CAL' after his video got put on the CAL forums...
those guys are really pretty close to retarted...

edit: in response to c-sh0t's video
yep i agree. peacemaker and kraven are the biggest tards in their clan.
Lonely-Gunman{NL}
+0|5962
c-shot might be good. But gamert sucked compared to influx. Ophidian,madmax,2easy,sin were a good team and owned players like rufio,revo etc.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

Blehm98 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

People i've played with... the best... hmmm...

Mobilize
MichaelD
alex/casp3r
kev
r33flex (still on here?)
doubleD
Xor
DEP

if you don't know who they are you either should not be posting in this thread if you're american and if you're european the same still probably holds true since you should recognize overseas competition if you're halfway decent
Is that the same Mobilize that was in M1R back in the day? He was such a whiner.
I'm fairly certain...

he was pretty close to crazy good though...

wasn't there an american scrub team named inFlux?  a total of 2 halfway decent players on that team...
Oh yeah, I played with Mobilize too, I forgot what he sounded like in vent but he was good.
Baldrick
+2|5975
There was a random American team called inFlux, however there was also the European (mainly dutch) inFlux team, who were one of the best teams in Europe in Spring 2007.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6463|meh-land

.Sup wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

but hell with it....
i don't have the quote but in the paraphrased words of peacemak3r:
'It's a good thing this video wasn't released now or he would have been banned by CAL' after his video got put on the CAL forums...
those guys are really pretty close to retarted...

edit: in response to c-sh0t's video
yep i agree. peacemaker and kraven are the biggest tards in their clan.
lol
he was referencing that CAL banned kraven without enough evidence...
i won't say one way or the other, but there were people saying that c-sh0t was hacking in his video and that's why peacemaker said that...
.Sup
be nice
These days even a vid is not enough of an evidence that someone hacks. https://i16.tinypic.com/487n34o.gif https://i19.tinypic.com/2a7787d.gif
Lonely-Gunman{NL}
+0|5962
i talked with all my friends about inFlux. They all agreed that ophidan was the best of the team together with madmax they rocked
Baldrick
+2|5975
Stop posting about yourself Ophidian, you just look like a retard.

And CAL Anti-Cheat admins make a big fuckup over NextLevel
HaawwK
+31|5985|Bolton

Lonely-Gunman{NL} wrote:

i talked with all my friends about inFlux. They all agreed that ophidan was the best of the team together with madmax they rocked
LOL Ophidian u idiot
Lonely-Gunman{NL}
+0|5962
aaaah this is fucking lol. ALl you retards talking bout noobs. The only good players left are in across. Me,dolf,dragsd. GGktxcyabye
.Sup
be nice

Lonely-Gunman{NL} wrote:

aaaah this is fucking lol. ALl you retards talking bout noobs. The only good players left are in across. Me,dolf,dragsd. GGktxcyabye
i loled so hard. it really is u. https://i17.tinypic.com/2rpz4au.gif
Nakamp
+25|6194|Czech Republic

Baldrick wrote:

Played with Arev & Stefan in previous clans, neither are anywhere near the best infantry players to ever play BF2. All these people are FBF-Karkand gatherstars. Show me a conquest acheivement, then you might be able to look at them as being the best infantry player. Proning as medic on hotel flagrange doesn't make you skilled!
If maybe this topic was "right now who is the best" then maybe these people would get a mention. But ok, again, I didn't read the name correctly either. You (most of the people in this thread) either only just started to play the game, and didn't come across the old top infantry players, or played for a long time but weren't good enough to ever get to compete with them.
Read it again please. I wrote they are better than you as you said you are the best now or something As best infs I'd say CampyC, rglaf, n0comply from xGx. Wona (I never saw him play but there was said a lot about him ^^), spdyHS (only player from C7 who played later when C7 quit bf?), then some fins.... Beregoz, Munkki (lol just kidding, but it is great fun watching him playing xD), Chordi... Tequilla & BruceLee from dignitas, VenjX, Blomst and pecAn if he found some nice team for conquest where he would show his skills and many others....
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Me
Samtheman
Surgeon
.Sup
be nice

jord wrote:

Me
Samtheman
Surgeon
this is not a thread about statspadders https://i19.tinypic.com/2a7787d.gif
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

.Sup wrote:

jord wrote:

Me
Samtheman
Surgeon
this is not a thread about statspadders http://i19.tinypic.com/2a7787d.gif
I dun get it.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

jord wrote:

r00ts
Samtheman
Surgeon
3lmo
mint-sauce-41
Terror
BF2s pwnage boat!

(cept surgeon)
#rekt
Lonely-Gunman{NL}
+0|5962

.Sup wrote:

Lonely-Gunman{NL} wrote:

i loled so hard. it really is u. http://i17.tinypic.com/2rpz4au.gif
i was lolling about people voting on aproach Stefan. In Team-ff he wasn't even in the main line up. He was above average in the bunnyhop-age, now he's not even a shade of his former self.

Last edited by Lonely-Gunman{NL} (2008-01-01 14:19:20)

handyman156
+2|5976

Baldrick wrote:

handyman156 wrote:

american infantry players dont really count in this list perhaps. we saw that in that one cup, where they played with peacemaker and his team (supposetly the best us-inf team) on american server and c-shot and sin on euro server. they almost won, but xgx managed to get it nevertheless. they would have never gotten so far if they only had american players. also you never saw anything of the us-teams in all the nations cups. they got slaughtert by either sweden or germany. they got highskilled infantry players, no doubt. but the super-highskilled players are living in europe!

in my opinion "team world" would be team-scandinavia + bruclee <--- lol
Only cos xGx crashed the server just before they would have got capped out. xGx did not have any big fraggers, just good teamplay.

Biggy, peacemaker and the rest of nextlevel were as good if not better than all the EU infs. However they did only play 5v5 which takes away some credability. Dep & MichaelD were skilled aswell, and I'm sure the HOT & 20ID inf's were on a similar level to that of Europeans. Seeing as I never pracced with HOT or 20ID in bf2 I couldn't say that for sure.

The ESL NationsChampionship (5v5) the USA did not play with "good American infs" however they lost to UK playing with the same (3 commanders in our 5v5 team)

@"Moist.Niek" only BruceLee is skilled from that list, dragSD was "ok" and the rest are all dire.

@"JAyThaRevo" it seems you only played the game for 2 months; how you can say that people like VIP, Stoned & JDA are the best infantry players I have no idea. All those people are 5v5-FBF-Karkand heroes, I wouldn't even say they're good at that; none of them were good in 8v8 (with the exception of Venjyx [Copenhagen] when he played in Kompaniet). The current Cph (ex-LinC) team were all terrible a few months ago.

Since starting to play this game again I have seen no-one that is clearly a better player than myself, and I was nowhere near a top infantry player during the final BF2 EuroCup & i3D Cup, and through that all I did was command anyway.

Dolf has always been pretty good, and if David2006 plays aswell at the X-League (LAN) finals as he does online then he will earn my respect as being a top infantry player also. imm0rtal and ephix are the only good teams right now; and neither have proved themselves in conquest or offline either.
i was very close to 20id, when they were big. they said it for themselves that the european infs are way ahead of the us-ones. 20id was so successful because they trained the shit out of any map. incredible pixelshots as well as tactics for every possible situation was their big joker. same for warchild. they did some crazy stuff on kubra when i played them, which i havent seen from any of the euro teams till now. there was no chance of winning against both teams. it wasnt because of their superiour infantry skill, i tell you that. HOT and warchild even came to waib server (the original waib server before the elunex one came out) to practise against high skilled people. If that isnt a sign.
Baldrick
+2|5975
Actually I didn't say I was the best player now, I just said that there was no-one that I saw as being a lot better than me. In the old days, there were a number of people who were out of my league at infantry.

Nakamp it surprises me that you think SpeedyHS (Code7's tanker) is better than their infantry. At least those are some names which were actually relatively skilled.

I already said I don't know the exact level of American players other than those I've played with; but yes in 5v5 European teams were a lot stronger.

I want to watch Korean and Chinese teams play
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6544|Flower Mound, TX
robinsonk72
bf_wonka
chile1
+2|6305
Your right ajax, at the time my bro was in M1R and Moblize was alright, the only way he would win is by bunny hopping. He was a dick to eveyone so his dumbass got kicked off the clan by Swoop.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard