5N1P3R
+1|6786
Should it be allowed that servers may create their own rules?

Today I got into a fight coz the server admins didnt want me to attack the US Ship and there were no other flags to attack. So what is it is uncappable it is still part of the battlefield. I hate it when admins create their own bull shit rules just to make sure they do the best. I believe that if it is possible to be done in game (ie EA havent stopped it) then it should be allowed. If EA didnt want me to be able to attack the ship then why am i able to do it?

I think EA should shut down servers which stop you from playing the game as you want. these servers are no better than the knife/pistol servers which were quickly stopped.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6759|United States
I say EA should make a list of rules ranked servers should hold and carry out.  Unranked can do whatever they please.
TSal2111
+1|6766
That would be all well and good.. but people are PAYING for the ranked servers, and in a sense are PAYING for their right to implement the rules as they see fit.  Modifying what can and cannot be attacked is their little personal touch, while misguided and silly, they're the ones shelling out the clams for the server.  If you don't like it. there are plenty more servers that just plain don't care what you attack. 

In the end... its the mighty dollar, and if EA was going to dictate how / when / why you run the server you PAID for.. then there would probably be a lot less to choose from. 

I like your idea.. because if you push the enemy back all the way to their last point.. then in my opinion you've earned the right to reap the spoils of your hard work.  If it wasn't for base rapers I would have never have gotten my purple heart
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6717|İstanbul,Türkiye
Im behind that no main base attack rule and im kicking every fucktard dont respect. So there are plenty noob full of public servers go play on them.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6746
There's a ton of servers out there, and with different companies reselling servers it's hard for EA to police them all, so they don't really try. General rule of thumb is follow the rules of the server you're on. You know the rules, they all make them clear. If you don't like em, find a new server. I see no reason to complain about something when you knew before you even finished connecting you didn't like the rules.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard