Brasso
+1,549|6645

...it just happened again.  sometimes, i'll just be minding me own business when my eyes have a seizure on me or something.  seriously.  it lasts a split second but my eyes dart back and forth.  is that just a sign that they're tired or something?

oh, and another question: can reading in the dark really make your eyesight worse?  i thought it was just the natural change in shape of the eyeball as you progress through life.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA
happens all the time to me.

no. it does not.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

You're just full of medical issues aren't you
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6598|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Hurricane wrote:

I was just going to comment and ask what is wrong with you?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6537
sometimes my eyelid twitches uncontrollably for a few seconds
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5981
yeah seriously are all of these problems happening recently or are they over periods of time?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

Reading in the dark won't make your eyesight worse now, but in the long run it's possible. Just so long as you aren't straining your eyes. If you're trying really hard to read in the dark, then it'll mess you up and your eyes might not last as long (have to get glasses when you get older), but if it's comfortable for you and your eyes don't hurt after a while, then it'll be ok.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA

mtb0minime wrote:

Reading in the dark won't make your eyesight worse now, but in the long run it's possible. Just so long as you aren't straining your eyes. If you're trying really hard to read in the dark, then it'll mess you up and your eyes might not last as long (have to get glasses when you get older), but if it's comfortable for you and your eyes don't hurt after a while, then it'll be ok.
no, this is a myth.
Brasso
+1,549|6645

fuzzy.sniper wrote:

yeah seriously are all of these problems happening recently or are they over periods of time?

Reject_Wolf wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

I was just going to comment and ask what is wrong with you?
Periods of time.  I think of myself as a fairly fit person (I run XC so cardio is good, and throw for track so MS is good as well).  I haven't been sick besides having the occasional cold (except for that latest incident of fever-diarrhea) for at least 3 years now.  And I don't really think it was a medical issue, just that I got sick.    You guys get sick, don't you?

As for the eye thing...I'm hoping others reply saying they do that too.  But it happens to me very rarely, so I'm guessing it might be a sign I'm tired or something.  Cause I am really tired now.  I'm going to bed, hope I don't die in my sleep or something.

Ender2309 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

no, this is a myth.
....so there's still an ongoing debate about this...

Well I never read in the dark as a kid and I developed terrible eyesight.  My left eye is 4 and my right is 3.50.  If I take off my contacts I can't see past a foot without it being blurry.

im so sad and wallowing in self pity right now i feel emo good night all

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-12-27 22:14:36)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard