ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
and i want to wish everyone a very merry christmas. hope all of your wishes came true. my new year's resolution is to not get banned ever again from bf2s! have a great day ladies and gents.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

good luck with that.

inb4reban
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
how did u get banned igg

also inb4lox/ban/reban/lawsuit

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2007-12-25 10:11:18)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

merry xmas
&

Mek-Izzle wrote:

how did u get banned igg
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ig
+1,199|6523

Mek-Izzle wrote:

how did u get banned igg

also inb4lox/ban/reban/lawsuit
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=87477

fm told me it will prob be my last temp before perm, so i'm gonna be good now.

btw, my friend posted that. it wasn't even me lol. i go out to smoke a cig, come back in, and look on the screen, i'm like wtf dude. damn lil wayne lyrics

Last edited by ig (2007-12-25 10:14:40)

TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa
WB.

BTW, is it just me or was that a poor choice of words by Flaming_Maniac on the final post in that thread (considering the topic and all) lol.
ig
+1,199|6523

TuataraDude wrote:

WB.

BTW, is it just me or was that a poor choice of words by Flaming_Maniac on the final post in that thread (considering the topic and all) lol.
lol
Brasso
+1,549|6631

ig wrote:

TuataraDude wrote:

WB.

lol

Merry Xmas ig and Happy New Year.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

I remember when I made my "I'm Back" topic after my account suicide, it got to like 7 pages and then one of the hierarchs closed it
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Hurricane wrote:

I remember when you made your "I'm Back" topic after my account suicide, it got to like 7 pages and then one of the hierarchs closed it
ig
+1,199|6523

jsnipy wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

I remember when you made your "I'm Back" topic after my account suicide, it got to like 7 pages and then one of the hierarchs closed it
your sig/avatar freaks me out

lol we registered on the same day

Last edited by ig (2007-12-27 09:49:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard