Mitch
16 more years
+877|6531|South Florida
survivor man owns, its real. noone but himself lest he needs true help
15 more years! 15 more years!
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6348|Atlanta, Georgia
survivor man is where its at. man vs wild is just for the shock and awe.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

lost.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
CommieChipmunk
+488|6576|Portland, OR, USA
survivor man is leeeeeeeeeeet

A couple of friends and I are making a survivor manish video for our senior diary.. it's going to be epic...
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6120|SC | USA |
Yeh, Survivor man is more realistic. Man vs. Wild can be a load of bs some times.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

Miguel Diaz wrote:

lost.
End of Thread
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
Man vs Wild. Bear = epic/actually entertaining

I'm not paying for satellite TV to watch some guy film himself; I want action, I want results! Plus, you can't beat the face he makes when he eats something gross.
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

I like them both.
NantanCochise
+55|5985|Portugal/United States

DesertFox- wrote:

Man vs Wild. Bear = epic/actually entertaining

I'm not paying for satellite TV to watch some guy film himself; I want action, I want results! Plus, you can't beat the face he makes when he eats something gross.
Well said, Bear is the man. +1 Karma for you. If the shit hits the fan, Id rather be with Bear. Ok, so the shows producers want glits and glamour but Bear really has the experience and knowledge and of course the balls to get you through a rough spot. Im sorry but so many times on Survivour Man, Les tells us he doesnt know if he can eat this or that, what this or that plant is called and on many occations gets fed up and walks to camp which is always about 2 miles away. Dont get me wrong, I respect them both but personally I prefer Bear, at least he is funny. I dont think I ever even smiled once watching Survivour Man. ...and why is it that all the Canadians I know are always so militant in their support for Survivour Man even when they dont watch the show???
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
I'd rather watch Survivor Man.. It's more realistic.. Theres just something about the idea of the film crew following bear around that makes it seem fake..
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6528
they are both badass in their own special ways. me and my friends were arguing this a few months ago. bear has more balls, but i think i would rather be stranded with that crazy canook.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
bear is a fake.  he pukes way too much for somebody who knows better. hollywood.
ig
+1,199|6528

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

bear is a fake.  he pukes way too much for somebody who knows better. hollywood.
yea i guess he faked climbing everest at 23 yrs old.
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6648|Minnesota
Man V Wild is the best.  It was the first.  Survivor man just copied him.
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

viper313 wrote:

Man V Wild is the best.  It was the first.  Survivor man just copied him.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/various/119853847327.jpg

Survivorman OWNS Man Vs Wild. Les Stroud doesnt bring his camera crew with him everywhere he goes.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
Man vs Wild is for terrorists and ron paul supporters.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6646
Survivor man is way more hardcore. Bears has a camera crew that films for him and can help him if he gets hurt or something. On Survivor man he has to film has own stuff and carry all his camera equipment around. He's all by himself and that can be horrible, but Bears isn't so I'm going with Survivor Man.
ig
+1,199|6528

thareaper254 wrote:

Survivor man is way more hardcore.
how so?
Bears has a camera crew that films for him and can help him if he gets hurt or something.
you would be stupid not to...

it's tv, why risk it? he can obviously do those things. anyone who climbs everest is way more badass than anyone who hasn't.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
if your out in the wild without a good source of clean water, you arent going to eat food you know will make you puke.  puking is one of the last things you wanna do when you dont know when youll see civilization.  that shit dehydrates the shit outta you.  hydration is rule #1.  its hollywood.  I wouldnt doubt him having fresh bottled water and hot meals while he is doing this.  they said his crew helps him out a lot of the time.   like building rafts for him and such.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-12-25 12:38:14)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

oh shit i think i voted for the wrong one. survivorman is the one with the guy by himself right? doh. just realized that after i clicked...

change my vote. i don't want to be voting for some guy who claims to be in the wild but is really at some highway rest stop behind the port-a-potties.
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

ig wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

how so?
Bears has a camera crew that films for him and can help him if he gets hurt or something.

it's tv, why risk it? he can obviously do those things. anyone who climbs everest is way more badass than anyone who hasn't.
Obviously the risk gets more views.
ig
+1,199|6528

Masterstyle wrote:

ig wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

how so?

ummmm
i'm pretty sure more people watch man vs wild...
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

ig wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

ig wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

how so?

ummmm
i'm pretty sure more people watch man vs wild...
... ok but Id rather watch a show that is riskier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard