phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6202|c-c-c-Canada
If a tree fell in the woods, and no one was there to hear it. Does it make a sound?

Discuss
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6176|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Uh duh
kn0ckahh
+98|6757|netherlands, sweet lake city
i think this has been discussed before ?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6639|Mhz

Yup, it goes 'ARGH I'M FALLING!', the only reason it doesn't scream in terror like that with people around is because it would frighten people, and trees are thoughtful like that.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2007-12-23 14:59:07)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6586|NYC / Hamburg

If a fat girl falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
robcr9
+111|6000
seriusly this is sooo old and im sure i saw thia ages ago on this forum, was it?
Don_JoFo123
+61|6553|Stavanger, Norway
yes
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6345|England

max wrote:

Definetly..Will they kick her when she is down?
max
Vela Incident

ShadowsStrike wrote:

max wrote:

Definetly..Will they kick her when she is down?
I would think so
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6545|Milkystania, yurop
If a gimp has a limp will the chimp touch the blimp
robcr9
+111|6000

Magpie wrote:

If a gimp has a limp will the chimp touch the blimp
lol
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6202|c-c-c-Canada
Haha 10 posts and no one can awnser me question
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

If you make a topic like this in the wrong section and no title, does a Ban/close come real soon in your future?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
robcr9
+111|6000

Im_Dooomed wrote:

If you make a topic like this in the wrong section and no title, does a Ban/close come real soon in your future?
Agreed!

(everyone agree, lets make a ban poll, jkin)
max
Vela Incident

Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban! Ban!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6775|Scotland

Please make your topic titles clearer. Also, this has been discussed many a time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard