GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6682
and you call yourself mexican
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6310
1 word:Hormones

There absolutely no freaking way of stopping emm doing it.The only thing adults and parents can do is talk about sex,condoms and stuff.
Im a teen myself (14) and cant wait to lose my virginity either.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6682

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

There absolutely no freaking way of stopping emm doing it.The only thing adults and parents can do is talk about sex,condoms and stuff.
dont worry, never gonna happen
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6388|Iowa...
teens tend to do what they aren't supposed to like drinking and smoking simply because they aren't supposed to.that's the fun in it.talking to them about how they shouldn't have sex really does nothing to fix the problem,and if anything makes it worse.no amount of stories on the horrors of HIV will have any effect them until they or someone they know gets it.let them learn on their own,because that's the only real way to do it.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6723|Espoo, Finland

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raphi wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Sex is too much of a tabu.
Parents don't dare to speak about it with their children and it's often brought up in school too late.
/Agreed.
My Mom NEVER talked to me about sex, yet I did not get anyone pregnant.
You're sterile.
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6310

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

kikiki,aaalmost funny.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6388|Iowa...
correction:very funny.
Defiance
+438|6709

aj0404 wrote:

correction:very funny.
This isn't TBS.

Teen Pregnancy, bad parenting one way or another.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6587|UK

Turquoise wrote:

I believe it's a little of both.  Still, the most productive way to deal with teen pregnancy involves helping them raise their kids.  Beyond that, we should promote better sex education in high school.
Would agree, but knowone pays attention to them things, and, even if they do, a large number adopt the 'who cares' approach :\
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6723|United States of America
How much do your parents teach you about anything? I never wanted to hear certain words and descriptions in anything they said, and I'm not in any hurry to get laid. It's the fault of society sending the message that you must have sex and that leads to the idiots who are in such a hurry that they realize they don't know shyte about it. Do the research on your own before you do the nasty.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6588|CH/BR - in UK

I personally disagree with sex before 16, but hey, that's me. Thinking of 13-15yos having sex, for some reason, disturbs me *shrugs*
It's called birth control or condom. Either way, you should be able to prevent it. If the condom breaks, the day after pill. What more is there to say?

Oh yeah - the sex ed I got in the US was absolute BULL! I didn't learn shit there (fair enough, it WAS in fifth grade... xD)
Sex ed in Switzerland was pretty good - ie covered everything including success rates of different methods of protection etc.

I blame not only the parents, but also the schools. Some kids will always be idiots though.

-konfusion

@pressure of having sex of society: I find it absolutely ridiculous. I had sex for the first time in my life half a year ago (about a month before I turned 18) and I'm ok with it. I don't give a shit what society dictates. I believe in sex with someone you care at least a bit about. I cared a lot for the person I first had sex with. Things worked out great for me x)

Last edited by konfusion (2007-12-22 15:03:39)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6267|NSW, Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raphi wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Parents don't dare to speak about it with their children and it's often brought up in school too late.
/Agreed.
me too

i think people might see too much sex in the media and think its cool and rush into doing it and end up pregnant or with an sti
jord
+2,382|6716|The North, beyond the wall.
Abortion.

It's all good.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6588|CH/BR - in UK

Nappy wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raphi wrote:

/Agreed.
me too

i think people might see too much sex in the media and think its cool and rush into doing it and end up pregnant or with an sti
I think sex is too glorified. Note how you never see anyone using protection in movies... except in Knocked Up - or wait, no, there he doesn't and you see the consequences
A lot of people rush into sex when they're not ready for it, and then end up making stupid mistakes...

-konfusion
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6516|Communist Republic of CA, USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raphi wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

/Agreed.
Got some bad news for you...Dad

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2007-12-22 15:16:11)

Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6310

jord wrote:

Abortion.

It's all good.
Female organs arent so grown to sustain an abortion at the age of 13-16.Theres always the risk of damaging them.
jord

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

jord wrote:

Abortion.

It's all good.
Female organs arent so grown to sustain an abortion at the age of 13-16.Theres always the risk of damaging them.
I would of thought if they're grown enough to give birth they're grown enough to have an abortion. The Organs not the actual girl.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6203

jord wrote:

Abortion.

It's all good.
Killing a small human is good?
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6562|Houston (Spring), TX
Hey... if you get pregnant, just deny you had sex with anyone.  You might begin a new religion and your child will be a godlike figure.
jord

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

jord wrote:

Abortion.

It's all good.
Killing a small human is good?
For fuck sake.

There is no way in hell I'm getting dragged into another "is it okay to kill a fucking fetus" thread.

I'm not even going to begin.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6563|South Florida

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raphi wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

/Agreed.
Nobody talked to me about sex, i learned about it out of my own curiousity, with the help of the internet.
Theres even places to get free condoms, theres this thing on Facebook and if you get enough points (you just need to invite friends) then you can get tons of free condoms. My friend got 75 in the mail, i saw it with my own eyes.

Oh, and doesn't it piss you off when Christian fundies run around telling kids not to use condoms.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6310

jord wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

jord wrote:

Abortion.

It's all good.
I would of thought if they're grown enough to give birth they're grown enough to have an abortion. The Organs not the actual girl.
Abortion aint that easy.Its a fucking operation on the girl.Abortion and birth aint the same thing.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6800

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raphi wrote:

/Agreed.
Got some bad news for you...Dad
Hmmmm...Guess I didn't knock her down a tall enough stair case.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-22 16:05:15)

jord

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

jord wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Abortion aint that easy.Its a fucking operation on the girl.Abortion and birth aint the same thing.
Evidently so.

Bitch shouldn't have had sex then.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6562|Houston (Spring), TX

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

A+ Slice.

haha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard