madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

jord wrote:

You don't have to get within 1 metre of the target and look into their eyes, maybe have a conversation and get to know them. It can be anyway, with no repercussions.
There will be repercussions those memories won´t fade, you will have to carry em for the rest of your life that´s a repercussion too. beside that i agree somewhat with you. Imo it does´nt matter that much if you do take that coffee with your victim before you kill him/her or not, it´s still a murder.
The#1Spot
+105|6540|byah
i wouldnt mind killing tom cruise, h clinton, paris hilton and/or brittany spears for 1 million Kuwaity Dinar = 3.6mil. usd
Nakamp
+25|6195|Czech Republic

PvtStPoK wrote:

Nakamp wrote:

When think about it deeper, I think I wouldn't do it, cause money aren't everything
Go sell everything you have
Give all money to any charity
Go live in the woods
Try to survive more than 24h

Many and i insist on MANY people think money isnt important in life but yet only a very few of them could live without money.

money is important whatever  you want or not.
Money aren't everything doesn't mean they are not important. It means they are important, but there are also some other things around.
robcr9
+111|5982
i already have killed someone for 1 million pounds. do you not think someone hasnt been on this forum in a llllllllloooooooonnnnnnggggggg time?

anyone? huh?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
No, i would never kill anyone.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5989|Mountain Dew
money dont mean anything
cheify0
+2|6229|Philippines
no way....its against Religion!! :
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
I would do it for 100.000£
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
probably
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Yes.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6538|Internetfitlerland

1,000,000 British Pound =  2,256,302 Australian Dollar  (I got that right didnt I?  British Pound?)

Hell. Yes.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
CLEAR! ALL RIGHT BUDDY! YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!!!

If it was 1 000 000 pounds, maybe. Id see who the target was blah blah blah. If it was some loner, criminal etc then Id poison them with tablets or something, if it was a family or something like that, then probably not.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Most likely.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Most likely.
Then maybe you could get a hot maid to clean your room
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
yep, I mean no reprecussions and a million quid, where do i sign?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
$100 oughta do it

im a cheap bastard
ƒ³
MrCookie
good times
+31|5998|In a wheelchair.

KylieTastic wrote:

NO - Not even for a Billion!
[SIN]gregosnl