Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6649|England
This perk fucking bites arse. It would be fine if it were a normal grenade but no, Martydom drops a special grenade that can kill you if you expose as much as a square inch of skin to its stupid blast area.

I was going on a killstreak of 25, then as I shotgun some nub in the face, i hear the telltale ping of a dropped nade and I hide behind a low wall. NOT GOOD ENOUGH DAVI, YOURE HELMET IS SLIGHTLY EXPOSED, ENJOY HELL YOU FUCKTARD!!!!

Not only that but if I was shot from point blank in the back with a shotgun I dont think i would ave time to get out a nade, arm it, drop it then die quietly....

These are my proposed changes:

1: Make it so that if you headshot someone they dont drop a nade. Like Last Stand.

2: Make the dropped nade have a slightly shorter blast area or longer fuse.

Pls, kthnx.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6397

Deal with it.  I did.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

Haha!!!  I love it and will never stop using it.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6782
Helps me get revenge on the fuckers who knife me
Sgt.Davi
+300|6649|England

some_random_panda wrote:

Deal with it.  I did.
Arse. I bet dealing with it for you means putting it in your 3rd perk slot...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

haha!!!!

Martydom = Me dead, you dead.  Victory is ours commrade......ahahahahahah..

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6397

Sgt.Davi wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Deal with it.  I did.
Arse. I bet dealing with it for you means putting it in your 3rd perk slot...
I haven't unlocked it - I just got the game.  gg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6495|Gogledd Cymru

usmarine2005 wrote:

haha!!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHA FOR MATHER RASSIA
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

usmarine2005 wrote:

haha!!!!

+sonic boom for lulz
Sgt.Davi
+300|6649|England
Also, I want to give a big shoutout to blockers. One example today, Im sniping on a balcony in Crossfire, I try to duck back in cuz some dick with an M60 is spamming R1, even though his guns bucking like an epileptic kid with a strobe light, and so before he gets a lucky shot I try to go in.

however some nub, lvl9 or there abouts decides to stand in plain view shooting his Mp5 at a target all the way down the street.

Now I could have jumped off, but there were two guys there, so I stab the guy repetatively hoping hell hear the slash sound and move but no. He stands there for a full fucking minute until someone kindly puts him out of his misery.

This example applies to people trying to run from martyr nades. FUCKING MOVE OR WE'll BOTH DIE!! Nope, thanks a lot fuckwad...
Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States
Are you gonna knock P90 users too?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

https://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5587/fvdeo0.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6581|London
Martyrdom's not a problem if its just one guy...

but have you ever mowed someone down...OH SHI-...run away kill someone else... OH SHI-... repeat with 5 guys in a row and it will get you eventually. Gayest perk ever.

Thing is, if they put something like steady aim or deep impact in slot 3 they would actually get more kills and die less, so the only people who use the perk are those who CANT AIM FOR SHIT.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6649|England
Lulz at USM.

Also, I don't mind P90 users, they're too busy shooting at targets on the other end of the map to notice me running up to them and unloading a W1200 slug into their face.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6649|England
Actually, what I hate more than Martyrdom is being killed by an airstrikes first payload, respawning then dying in the last.

It happens and it is FUCKING STUPID.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
I rather like the M4. I thought I'd share that with you guys.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sgt.Davi
+300|6649|England
No wai...
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6469|meh-land
I hate martyrdom but i doubt anything will be done about it...

but ah well, it doesn't bug me usually
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6288|Pennsyltucky

Martyrdom helps an average player like myself keep pace with others who may be more skilled or have a unique playing style.  :-p

I have a friend that'll  just run around knifing people.  If he knife's my butt he's gonna pay.

I play a lot of 1 on 1 or  1 on 2 matches to get servers going in the morning.  The people I play against KNOW I have martyrdom and adjust their play accordingly, or suffer the consequences. 

I do have my Last Stand Veteran III and occasionaly I'll use that or sometimes I'll switch to an extreme conditioning kit once I've killed the same person 3-4 times w/ matrydom and they're avoiding me.  Martyrdom is a great psychological weapon.

Martyrdom rewards aggressive play.  I play a lot of HQ and the fact is a lot of people never go for flags.  With Martyrdom I can run into a room of 2-3 opponents and take out 1 with a weapon & 1 or 2 with Martyrdom.  Meanwhile some camper is sitting there with no chance of death.  I deserve an extra kill for throwing myself into the Cap.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5980|England

FatherTed wrote:

Master*
Banned
+416|6501|United States

SamTheMan:D wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

clip is waaay too small and it doesnt drop people as fast as the P90, ive used them both alot.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6751|The Island of Carls Jr.
I really dont get it with you people. How many times do people really die from martyrs?!? Any map other than Bloc, Shipment, and Wetwork its useless. Are people really this slow?!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6748|London

Yeah that is pretty gay, but I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it because that's when the nerfing and endless patching starts start.

Plus I don't normally play public anyways.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada

some_random_panda wrote:

Deal with it.  I did.
That.^

Quit bitching.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6138|Scotland!

Board footer