Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6179|'straya

LT.Victim wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

well shes jealous of some other chick that she thinks is close to u...

Lindsey <3's Ryan

*giggles*
Me asking her if I can post the MSN convo..

: ŁiиdSеY...its a partay tyme says:
just do it...they'll  be like oh she likes you, shes jelous..
I think she wins.
lol im glad i could be so predictable.

its true isnt it!1 MWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!11111one
LT.Victim
+1,175|6593|British Columbia, Canada
®ýªñ says:
did you finish your Project thingy
.: ŁiиdSеY...its a partay tyme  says:
1page..
im gonna do the rest 2moro
®ýªñ says:
after you get home from downtown?
blk.1
®ýªñ says:
I wish I was working Tomorrow
y, cause im not gonna be home..lol
post that
..lol

Last edited by LT.Victim (2008-01-22 23:35:05)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6354|New Haven, CT
Tell her the smilies are really annoying...

...but that you still love like/whatever term her.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-01-22 23:22:29)

LT.Victim

nukchebi0 wrote:

Better?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6179|'straya

LT.Victim wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Better?
much
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6354|New Haven, CT
Thanks.
Lai
+186|6181

LT.Victim wrote:

Fuck, I'm suspose to be working on a School project, but I keep getting sidetracked, plus I have a huge ass headache right now, so I'm waiting for the drugz0r to kick in.. so I mine as well update..

I talked to her on MSN..

She had some "concerns"

random question........if we dated would things change?
®ýªñ says:
Like what in praticular?
idunno like once were together you realize you dont want to be...in other words you just like the chase
®ýªñ says:
well no
®ýªñ says:
Because, to be honest, it already feels like we are dating, just with the.. Physical part I guess
®ýªñ says:
And I haven't lost interest
.: ŁiиdSеY...its a partay tyme says:
yeah thats what i was thinking
And..

if we dated would you stop flirting with cassie..lol
®ýªñ says:
Do you think I'm flirting with cassie?
no, but shes with you..
and you let her
And just to let everyone know.. I have no feelings what so ever with this "Cassie" girl.. And I made damn sure that she knows..
Aw,..

But anyway, good response Lt..
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6871|Cologne, Germany

teenage love....*sigh*

those were the days....

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6786|Scotland

B.Schuss wrote:

teenage love....*sigh*

those were the days....

Were they? 0.o

Teenage love was more like
"Hey, theres a room there."
"I'm not that drunk."
"Oh, okay."
*awkward silence*
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6771|OctoLand

Zimmer wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

teenage love....*sigh*

those were the days....

Were they? 0.o

Teenage love was more like
"Hey, theres a room there."
"I'm not that drunk."
"Oh, okay."
*awkward silence*
and to finish that off

"wanna fuck anyway?"

*slight pause*

"sure"
I know fucking karate
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6786|Scotland

Then:

"So, you got a condom?"
"oh... erm.... no"

Pause

"Ah well, fuck it. What are the chances anyway."
"Yeah, you're right."

*insert explicit material here*

/3 weeks later

*rings*
"I'm pregnant."
"Oh. Nice."
*click*

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6787|06-01
now LT aint never gonna get laid...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6786|Scotland

tthf wrote:

Ooops.

@ Lindsey and LT. Just be safe and this shouldn't happen ( what I just said there is a true story ).
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6421|fåking denmark

Zimmer wrote:

tthf wrote:

Ooops.

@ Lindsey and LT. Just be safe and this shouldn't happen ( what I just said there is a true story ).
You made a girl pregnant Zimma?
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6771|OctoLand

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

tthf wrote:

Ooops.

You made a girl pregnant Zimma?
Zimmer has 9 children, didn't you know this?
I know fucking karate
Lai
+186|6181
LT.Victim

Zimmer wrote:

tthf wrote:

Ooops.

I'm not stupid, and neither is she.. I'm always uh.. "prepared" if you know what I mean..

I would never even think about having sex without a condom, and if the thing broke or fell off I would go get the day after pill like immediately.. You don't want to mess around with this kinda shit. I'm not a dumbass like m4s3rchi3f over there. If you can't have sex responsibly, then you probably should even be doing it at all.

My friend and his GF had to get the day after pill like 3 times in a week.. Twice the condom broke, and then the other time he used too much lube and the condom fell off.... They almost shat bricks.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6378|Belfast
um
wow 
last time i checked this isnt a sex forum
or is it
but still

Lindsey <3's Ryan
*giggles*

Last edited by henno13 (2008-01-23 08:56:58)

Lai
+186|6181

LT.Victim wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

tthf wrote:

Ooops.

I'm not stupid, and neither is she.. I'm always uh.. "prepared" if you know what I mean..

I would never even think about having sex without a condom, and if the thing broke or fell off I would go get the day after pill like immediately.. You don't want to mess around with this kinda shit. I'm not a dumbass like m4s3rchi3f over there. If you can't have sex responsibly, then you probably should even be doing it at all.

My friend and his GF had to get the day after pill like 3 times in a week.. Twice the condom broke, and then the other time he used too much lube and the condom fell off.... They almost shat bricks.
Poor girl,.. those pills contain serious (medi-chemical) shit, she would have felt crap. I thought they didn't even gave one person the pill that often in such a short timespan. Actually it isn't even possible as far as I know, since you have to take a few pills during the course of a few days. Well at least it used to be that way; have they developped new stuff or what?

And Lt. I posted that link to m4s3rchi3f's topic in reply to the posts above, it wasn't directed at you
bennisboy
+829|6676|Poundland

LT.Victim wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

tthf wrote:

Ooops.

That last one is pretty hilarious
LT.Victim

Lai wrote:

Poor girl,.. those pills contain serious (medi-chemical) shit, she would have felt crap. I thought they didn't even gave one person the pill that often in such a short timespan. Actually it isn't even possible as far as I know, since you have to take a few pills during the course of a few days. Well at least it used to be that way; have they developed new stuff or what?
Well, it was more like during the course of two 2 weeks.. I'm pretty sure you take one pill, and then another like 8 hours or day? after the first or something..

By the last time, she knew what to expect, so she took a bunch of Gravol of stuff so that she wouldn't throw up..
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6552

LT.Victim wrote:

he used too much lube and the condom fell off....
lol wut
LT.Victim

ig wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

lol wut
Oh god.. K well I hope this isn't to R rated for Bf2s, if it is, my bad..

K well, he had some Trojan Ultra Thins, and they broke twice.. so he went and got some new condoms, Durex "her" sensation condoms.. he thought that maybe the condoms kept breaking because they get really dry after a bit of uh.. "work".. So he bought some Flavored lube too..

I guess he used a little too much, and it fell off.. Dunno how that can happen though unless he put the lube on the inside of the condom.. I don't think he did though.. The condom probably just kept sliding off gradually with the help of the lube until it was off...

The worse part about this.. after he told me the story, he's like "smell my hand, it smells like Strawberry Kiwi..." too much info man.. too much.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6552

LT.Victim wrote:

ig wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

lol wut

K well, he had some Trojan Ultra Thins, and they broke twice.. so he went and got some new condoms, Durex "her" sensation condoms.. he thought that maybe the condoms kept breaking because they get really dry after a bit of uh.. "work".. So he bought some Flavored lube too..

I guess he used a little too much, and it fell off.. Dunno how that can happen though unless he put the lube on the inside of the condom.. I don't think he did though.. The condom probably just kept sliding off gradually with the help of the lube until it was off...

The worse part about this.. after he told me the story, he's like "smell my hand, it smells like Strawberry Kiwi..." too much info man.. too much.
that whole post was too much info
LT.Victim

ig wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

ig wrote:

lol wut

that whole post was too much info
Ya, I figured that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard