[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
Don´t play games. Seriously. Boys don´t understand the girls games and girls won´t understand our way of telling them, how we feel.
If you "ignore" her, she might will not understand it.

Her BF is in Mexico? His fault, to leave his girl behind. Love is not about being fair. It is about win or lose.
It´s christmas time, so get a present for her, which is very personal. Show her, that you know her. Don´t be overromantic, but you can prove now, that you´re the better choice. You are there - he´s not. Spend time with her, take her for a romantic walk/Winter Picnic/any surprising and funny activity you can think of, create a very special moment and kiss her. Then it´s up to her, to decide. Don´t talk about your feelings, or even discuss about it. It´s all in the kiss.

I´ve been in a similar situation before and made the mistake, to keep up the hope for too long. I finally got my chance on her, but it wasn´t good, because she wasn´t the girl, i thought she could be. I was mislead by my desire.

The point is, that you are the good friend atm, which she doesn´t want to lose. If you don´t change the situation, she will be glad to have a BF and a best friend. Don´t be the one, who has to fap, while the other one gets it.

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2007-12-20 03:38:10)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
Good luck, and I respect how you think about her.

You should tell her though. If you think she likes you back, then it won't be awkward. She might just think that you're not so interested, so if I were you, I'd arrange something to do with her, and find the right moment to tell her. But, like you said, don't be the "asshole who makes her break up".

If she ever did break up with her boyfriend, I'd also wait a bit before offically going out with her.

Good luck
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de

FFLink13 wrote:

don't be the "asshole who makes her break up".
don´t be the stupid, who gets the "good friend" status.
fixed4u
Lai
+186|6153

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Her BF is in Mexico? His fault, to leave his girl behind. Love is not about being fair. It is about win or lose.
It´s christmas time, so get a present for her, which is very personal.
That would be a perfume,..

It's something you can only give either to close blood-bound relatives or "would be relatives". Yet it hasn't got any vulgar connotation to it and can be considered quite "classy".

You'll have to know her taste though, but I assume you do. Personally I'd say to get a bottle of this, if you have a Swiss bank account

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/2790987
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
perfume sucks. it´s nothing personal.

for example: if she dreams of flying to the moon, buy her moonboots in the color she loves. it´s about showing her, that you know her dreams, know what she likes, know her humour.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lol i had exactly the same sort of thing happen except it was the same way round.. i was in the position of the girl in ur story. (and im gay it was guys not chicks )

i might sound like a bastard but i ended up dumping my bf waiting awhile for things to cool down then going out with the other guy... and im very happy.. (i didnt really like my bf that much anyway lol)

my advice. get her to try to get on her bf's neves... then he'll dump her

u all win lol
dont look so shocked lol
Fag. lol

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2007-12-20 05:51:47)

MrCookie
good times
+31|5999|In a wheelchair.
if her boyfriend is one of your friends then i think that you should just keep being friends with her...
if he ain't then just go for it!!! ;-D
MrCookie
good times
+31|5999|In a wheelchair.
BTW... you'll never know if you dont try!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

What's with all the help me with women threads? I've never needed help with things like that. Dealing with women on your own ftw. It's a nice challenge.
Lai
+186|6153

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

for example: if she dreams of flying to the moon, buy her moonboots in the color she loves. it´s about showing her, that you know her dreams, know what she likes, know her humour.
Lol, striking example. Not always easy to find an associated artefact though, you have to have a little luck. But if you manage to think of something and get it, yes that is a good idea.

Otherwise chocolate always works. If you happen to know a chocolaterie nearby you could perhaps have them fashion in into something she likes e.g. a piano if she plays piano.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

What's with all the help me with women threads? I've never needed help with things like that. Dealing with women on your own ftw. It's a nice challenge.
"nice"?

Last edited by Lai (2007-12-20 06:09:17)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K
I'm really happy for you that you two like each other
IMHO you should buy her a really nice Christmas present and just wait patiently untill her and boyfriend break up
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
Go for it bro, I would go out with her.

Her boyfriend is in mexico and your here with her spending every minute of your time with her.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Lai wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Lol, striking example. Not always easy to find an associated artefact though, you have to have a little luck. But if you manage to think of something and get it, yes that is a good idea.

Otherwise chocolate always works. If you happen to know a chocolaterie nearby you could perhaps have them fashion in into something she likes e.g. a piano if she plays piano.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

"nice"?
Okay, so I guess I worded it bad. But it's a challenge that's for sure.
Lai
+186|6153

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Lai wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

"nice"?
Okay, so I guess I worded it bad. But it's a challenge that's for sure.
I concur!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Thanks for all the help guys, I'm off to school...

I'll start thinking about that Christmas Present..
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

LT.Victim wrote:

Have fun at school.
Lai
+186|6153

LT.Victim wrote:

Oh right,.. lol,.. that present. For a moment I thought you and that bicycle/PS3 guy were one and the same
LT.Victim
Alright, I'm back from the Mall... I got her a present..

Its cheesy and everything, but I'm pretty sure it will make her go "Aww".. Its a little Stuffed Unicorn, its really an inside joke between us because she said if she ever had a horse that she would put a horn on it to make it a unicorn.. I already decided I was going to look for one when she said quite literally "get me a unicorn" at school today...

Also.. I was with her during my break at School, we were sitting beside each other and one of my friends (Leesa.. one of her good friends as well as mine) came up and said..

"So are you guys dating yet? I mean, you pratically are already.."

She said "I have a boyfriend" really quietly...

My friend responded by saying "So, not like that's going to stop you, well it might stop you from doing "that" but it's not gonna stop you from what you feel"..

To which she said nothing and got red in the face..
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England

LT.Victim wrote:

Alright, I'm back from the Mall... I got her a present..

Its cheesy and everything, but I'm pretty sure it will make her go "Aww".. Its a little Stuffed Unicorn, its really an inside joke between us because she said if she ever had a horse that she would put a horn on it to make it a unicorn.. I already decided I was going to look for one when she said quite literally "get me a unicorn" at school today...

Also.. I was with her during my break at School, we were sitting beside each other and one of my friends (Leesa.. one of her good friends as well as mine) came up and said..

"So are you guys dating yet? I mean, you pratically are already.."

She said "I have a boyfriend" really quietly...

My friend responded by saying "So, not like that's going to stop you, well it might stop you from doing "that" but it's not gonna stop you from what you feel"..

To which she said nothing and got red in the face..
Good sign!

Although the boyfriend issue is a problem. If she said it how you described, quietly (possibly trailing off?) then it means it as a barrier between you two.

Tell her how you feel... In a good way, though.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
these threads are pointless w/out pics...
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

2 options:

Tell her how you feel, and see if she feels the same way.  If she wants to be with you she'll break up with her boyfriend.  You won't be the guy that "made her" break up with him.  That's her decision.

Or

You said you're pretty sure it's going to happen, just wait for her to do her thing and then go out with you!
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

If she likes you as much as you think she does, she'll dump her boyfriend.
LT.Victim

Ryan wrote:

If she likes you as much as you think she does, she'll dump her boyfriend.
I know she likes me alot, but I also know she likes her boyfriend alot too...

I'm just trying to do everything in my power to tip the scales in my favor..
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524

LT.Victim wrote:

ig wrote:

these threads are pointless w/out pics...
Wtf do you want Pictures of.. me, her?
you...

actually her lol
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

LT.Victim wrote:

ig wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Wtf do you want Pictures of.. me, her?
you...

*long ass space*