gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6770
This screenshot was posted here in the forums and make me smile.
I just wanted to share it with you.

The Screenshot is titled "Could Not Resist"
I think BlaZiN.uk has a lot of friends like this.

http://www.gatelink.net/CouldNotResist.jpg
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
You fuckin idiot.

GTFO
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6747
LOL was Blazin.UK squad leader so he could spawn on him and tk him?

he said: OMGz I TKed Blazin.uk omg zzz aaaaahhh (with some 1337 launage use but i dont' know how to try 1337 -.-)
AirForce2076
+1|6749|MN
0mfg

buttseckz0r?!?!
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6745|yorkshire penisula
wow,the poor guy must be gettin sick of idiots doin shit like that.
killaer
+41|6725

AirForce2076 wrote:

0mfg

buttseckz0r?!?!
LMFAO..I died reading that
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6749|United States
Oh yea, well look at THIS screen shot.  Now THAT is cool/skill/noob-tubeing.  I should get a medal.

I found the server he was in.  I was tempted to go in with the account "BLaZin.NaziGermany", but I didn't want to get him on my bad side

https://img487.imageshack.us/img487/7701/blazinuk3vl.jpg

Look at who I happened to kill.  Twice.

Best screen shot of all time.  Worship me.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6710|Ontario
wow...
do you ride the short bus to school?
<eN>Madcat
+2|6849
hahaha,  sucks getting deaths on your record because everyon'es jealous.
chickenmuncher
+2|6759| U.S.A.
Bert10099 actually killed him...in an honorable way.
gblanco....your just a fag.

Killing Blazin.uk is not an acheivement.
When you teamkill someone on purpose your should....die.

But killing the #1 guy is like killing anyone eles, I'm sure there are better people then him, just he plays more.
proJect
+0|6704
Hehe... well is your jealous!

Can someone tell me what 1337 means?
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6793|Perth, Western Australia
Hey dont go accusing gblanco, because i presume it was not him who did it!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6703|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
lol 1337 means leet, and gblanco do you feel good, did you tell your mummy how leet you are, go on, go on
wayneakagod
+17|6755
And leet=elite
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6712
How many of you actually pay attention to the fact HE SAYS HE FOUND THE SS whilst looking about before calling him names personally i would like to believe he would have enough integrity not to TK and then post it like it was some sort of joke
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6770
I did not teamkill Blazin.uk is somebody think I did it.
I don't teamkill, I am against that.
You chickenmuncher fag and you fuckin idiot cougar.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6736|Honolulu, HI
Sigh...I admit I couldn't believe that gblanco would do such a thing to poor old blazin.uk.  But he really didn't!  If you look carefully at the screenshot that he links to, it clearly says in the upper-left corner, "* TehMyke [Teamkills] blazin.uk".  But, if you click on gblanco's BF2S stats profile, his user name is (not surprisingly) gblancov.  So if you really wanna get after the TKer, find out who TehMyke is--it isn't gblanco.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6717

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Sigh...I admit I couldn't believe that gblanco would do such a thing to poor old blazin.uk.  But he really didn't!  If you look carefully at the screenshot that he links to, it clearly says in the upper-left corner, "* TehMyke [Teamkills] blazin.uk".  But, if you click on gblanco's BF2S stats profile, his user name is (not surprisingly) gblancov.  So if you really wanna get after the TKer, find out who TehMyke is--it isn't gblanco.
Hi2u

ps,

chickenmuncher wrote:

I'm sure there are better people then him, just he plays more.
Well of course there are plenty of people who are better, After all he just constantly medic whores.

Last edited by TehMyke (2005-12-31 17:03:43)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6763

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

LOL was Blazin.UK squad leader so he could spawn on him and tk him?

he said: OMGz I TKed Blazin.uk omg zzz aaaaahhh (with some 1337 launage use but i dont' know how to try 1337 -.-)
try ºmĢWŦfßbp
bs6749
+3|6752
I propose that everyone that can read this message create an alternate account ( if you already don't have more than one) and hunt down TehMyke and see how many times you can TK his n00b ass. The winner will receive ... ? Great satisfaction???
bs6749
+3|6752

TehMyke wrote:

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Hi2u

ps,

chickenmuncher wrote:

I'm sure there are better people then him, just he plays more.
Well of course there are plenty of people who are better, After all he just constantly medic whores.
As opposed to those players that just vehicle whore :   http://bf2s.com/player/tehmyke/
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6700|Calgary
lol
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6717

bs6749 wrote:

I propose that everyone that can read this message create an alternate account ( if you already don't have more than one) and hunt down TehMyke and see how many times you can TK his n00b ass. The winner will receive ... ? Great satisfaction???
Thank you internets for constantly bringing entertainment to me. <3
bs6749
+3|6752

TehMyke wrote:

bs6749 wrote:

Thank you internets for constantly bringing entertainment to me. <3
Yes thank you "internets". There are so many "internets" to chose from I don't know which one I like the best. Guys what are your top three favorite "internets"? What the fuck are you on? Or are you just naturally a dumbass??? Oh wait, I remember you thinking that is was funny to TK the #1 ranked player just because he wouldn't let you jack him off or something like that. My conclusion...YOU ARE NOT ONLY A DUMBASS BUT ARE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST FUCKTARD THAT HAS EVER POSTED ANYTHING ON THESE SO CALLED "INTERNETS".
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6717

bs6749 wrote:

Yes thank you "internets". There are so many "internets" to chose from I don't know which one I like the best. Guys what are your top three favorite "internets"? What the fuck are you on? Or are you just naturally a dumbass??? Oh wait, I remember you thinking that is was funny to TK the #1 ranked player just because he wouldn't let you jack him off or something like that. My conclusion...YOU ARE NOT ONLY A DUMBASS BUT ARE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST FUCKTARD THAT HAS EVER POSTED ANYTHING ON THESE SO CALLED "INTERNETS".
https://www.house8.com/weblog/archives/andrew/images/internets.jpg

Last edited by TehMyke (2005-12-31 17:38:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard