You Decide What I Get!

Bmx12%12% - 10
Mountain Bike45%45% - 35
Ps341%41% - 32
Total: 77
Lai
+186|6175
If you already have a gamig PC you'll probably need soem exercise

No seriously,.. PS3 is an overpriced piece of hardware compared to a PC, as are all consoles in fact. I know they sell below production costs, but just look at the relation between what you can do with it and what they cost,.. PC FTW!

But the PS3 is worse of all, it's the most expensive, blue-ray is gonna loose from HD-DVD or whatever it's called and it doesn't have that many good (exclusive) games (if you want a console get an Xbox 360 instead or a Wii so you're whole family can share in the fun).

I'd go for the mountain bike if I were you; BMX requires practise for stunts and is unpractical for common daily use. And if you really intend to use your MT for MT'ing it>all; but I must admit I'm a bit of a mountain-whore
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6767|Backward Ass Kansas
Buy a bike and get off your face away from the screen for a while. You will find infinitely more interesting things riding a bicycle than you will with a video game console. A mountain bike will take you more places as well.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-12-18 13:48:37)

Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6718|Ireland
Get a cock enlarger, to bad it just stretches...

Anyway, dont get somegay like a PS3.
stef10
+173|6506|Denmark

Lai wrote:

If you already have a gamig PC you'll probably need soem exercise

No seriously,.. PS3 is an overpriced piece of hardware compared to a PC, as are all consoles in fact. I know they sell below production costs, but just look at the relation between what you can do with it and what they cost,.. PC FTW!

But the PS3 is worse of all, it's the most expensive, blue-ray is gonna loose from HD-DVD or whatever it's called and it doesn't have that many good (exclusive) games (if you want a console get an Xbox 360 instead or a Wii so you're whole family can share in the fun).

I'd go for the mountain bike if I were you; BMX requires practise for stunts and is unpractical for common daily use. And if you really intend to use your MT for MT'ing it>all; but I must admit I'm a bit of a mountain-whore
WRONG!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6654|Washington, DC

The PS3 is $50 more than a 360 you misers.

Get the PS3, it's always fun. How often would you REALLY use the bike for exercise? Exactly. Who needs exercise when there's gaming to be done?!
Dersmikner
+147|6522|Texas
Ask for a dog and a shotgun and learn to bird hunt.

Failing that, go for the mountain bike.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6686|Groningen, The Netherlands
Ehm, it all depens on where you live.

If I had a forest or something nearby to ride a mountain bike in, I would definetly go with the mountain bike.
But in my situation in the middle of a city I'd go for a ps3.
Riddick51PB
+21|6532|Lincoln.ne.us
if you want a bike that bad, i'll sell you my 2004 klein attitude comp for $1,500  looks like brand new
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6469|The Land of Scott Walker
Mountain bike
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6352

djphetal wrote:

the bike. it's better for you.
And I mean the mountain bike.
it's better for you.
Agreed 100%

Just picture yourself sitting there playing a PS3, and spending 100's of $$$ on future PS3 games, and then getting tired of it after a few years. Oh whats that? You want a PS4 by then? Well, lets blow another $500 on it.............

Ok, better scenario: Get a mountain bike. Go out trail riding. Get some exercise. Breathe in the fresh mountain air (And I mean this, go find a mountain to trek on) Voila!! Life is good.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Lai
+186|6175

Im_Dooomed wrote:

djphetal wrote:

the bike. it's better for you.
And I mean the mountain bike.
it's better for you.
Agreed 100%

Just picture yourself sitting there playing a PS3, and spending 100's of $$$ on future PS3 games, and then getting tired of it after a few years. Oh whats that? You want a PS4 by then? Well, lets blow another $500 on it.............

Ok, better scenario: Get a mountain bike. Go out trail riding. Get some exercise. Breathe in the fresh mountain air (And I mean this, go find a mountain to trek on) Voila!! Life is good.
Depending on where you live; don't get eaten by a Puma though
Ryan
+1,230|6867|Alberta, Canada

Any of the bikes. Mountain bikes can be used like BMX bikes too, so get that one.
dont_be_ss
+312|6618|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Andoura wrote:

Take your own decision kid!
robcr9
+111|6005
lol thx evryone, but the ? is i play PC with random ppl, if i was to play with PS3 it would be my friends from school,

i already have a BMX and a MT but they are broke beyond repair , ( and i just want a new one anyway).

Btw im 15 , live in UK, so no driving
i would be using bike for school and friends houses, they live a bit away, all nobheads near me lol.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6189
PS3 if you're a lazy geek, Mountain bike if you're athletic
robcr9
+111|6005
shit , i reported suoma by accident lol ,

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

i wouldnt say i was a lazy geek, i play football (soccer in US). i go running depending on where im going!

i think i have decided anyway, going back to one of my 1st replies ill get a PS3 then a cheap bike from somewhere.

post if you think other wise!
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6189

robcr9 wrote:

shit , i reported suoma by accident lol ,

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

i wouldnt say i was a lazy geek, i play football (soccer in US). i go running depending on where im going!

i think i have decided anyway, going back to one of my 1st replies ill get a PS3 then a cheap bike from somewhere.

post if you think other wise!
PS3 will cost a lot + games. and could be addictive as well

I would buy a mountain bike and buy PS3 later when it's cheaper.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6296
Mountain Bike of course.PS3 is way to expensive,and the BMX is ideal if you dont want your front teeth.

So MT of course.And its even cooler if your mates have one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard