Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6238|cs_connecticut‬‭
Well, she was in these series of videos about this WoW player called Athene. She was always this clueless girl that just sat there at got touched by this WoW geek, like so:

#13: Taming my Horny Bitch

Apparently this girl is famous and is a "Leading NEE party senate candidate in Belgium." If she is elected, she promised to give 40,000 people blowjobs across the globe. But in her videos, she acts very slutty. This confuses me..

Yeah..
Master*
Banned
+416|6512|United States
I just google her name and found this...
https://www.adrants.com/images/tania_bj_antwerp.jpg
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh

Masterstyle wrote:

I just google her name and found this...
http://www.adrants.com/images/tania_bj_antwerp.jpg
Yes! Those were ad posters.

Last edited by Klinka-Klinko (2007-12-17 17:21:18)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6478
LOL awesome.
aimless
+166|6142|Texas
I can't imagine how many diseases she would get and spread. That's insane. Imagine the first guy she sucked, she got gonorrhea, and gave it to the remaining 39,999 people. And then all those people went home and banged their wives (or girlfriends). Assuming they all got gonorrhea, thats 80,000 new people infected. And that's awful.

edit: number fix

Last edited by aimless (2007-12-17 17:27:11)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6478

aimless wrote:

I can't imagine how many diseases she would get and spread. That's insane. Imagine the first guy she sucked, she got gonorrhea, and gave it to the remaining 39,000 people. And then all those people went home and banged their wives (or girlfriends). Assuming they all got gonorrhea, thats 80,000 new people infected. And that's awful.
Lol. Do you really think she would do it though? I don't.
aimless
+166|6142|Texas

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

aimless wrote:

I can't imagine how many diseases she would get and spread. That's insane. Imagine the first guy she sucked, she got gonorrhea, and gave it to the remaining 39,000 people. And then all those people went home and banged their wives (or girlfriends). Assuming they all got gonorrhea, thats 80,000 new people infected. And that's awful.
Lol. Do you really think she would do it though? I don't.
No, even if she made everyone wear protection, some idiot would tear up the condom on purpose - just for laughs.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6462|Queens, NYC
Well I found the request form along with the TOS. I don't think she'll be spreading so much STDs, at least there won't be skin to skin contact and she can decline for "hygienic reasons".

http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng-blow.htm

I wonder if its valid for the US?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

How the hell does some WoW fag get a hot woman?!
aimless
+166|6142|Texas

Hurricane wrote:

hax
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh

aimless wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

hax
I'm fucking confused about the ENTIRE thing.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6733
I vote for her...
Love is the answer
CC-Marley
+407|6846
She not that hot..
Home
Section.80
+447|6865|Seattle, Washington, USA

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

nonexistentusmc wrote:

Well I found the request form along with the TOS. I don't think she'll be spreading so much STDs, at least there won't be skin to skin contact and she can decline for "hygienic reasons".

http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng-blow.htm

I wonder if its valid for the US?
Haha.

We adhere to high standards of service but due to time limitations each performance can last no longer than 5 minutes, no exceptions will be made under any circumstance.

any attempt to influence the depth of insertion by the user will
result in immediate end of service

Services for female applicants can only be provided in Second Life if the applicant has the necessary avatar modifications.
Hahaha.  Classic.  5 minnute blowjob with a condom on.  Hahaha.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

"Services for female applicants can only be provided in Second Life if the applicant has the necessary avatar modifications."

That deserves a big

wat
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6775|06-01

Hurricane wrote:

"Services for female applicants can only be provided in Second Life if the applicant has the necessary avatar modifications."

That deserves a big

twat
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

Hate sluts. Some decency, please. That goes for man-whores as well...

-konfusion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard