Dragonclaw
+186|6276|Florida
Fuck you Crytek, FUCK. YOU. Why would you put this worthless piece of shit skyscraper with wings in the fucking game? The thing is next to impossible to just move around and if you have an alien on your tail you may as well just divebomb into the ground. What the fuck is wrong with that piece of shit? It practically cant fly any higher than 5 inches off the fucking ground, its worthless in a dogfight, and guess what? The last alien just flies away where you cant get him so there goes the "save the dumbasses who wont get off the ground even if there are no fucking aliens in sight" objective. After that guess what? You go a little further, and WHADDYA KNOW? you dive bomb straight to the ground, no matter what you do, you slam into the ground. You have no way to stop that, the fucking end. Keep shitty flying vehicles out of the game if you dont know how to fucking make them not suck giant cock. The end. I honestly enjoyed the game up to this point but this is so shit that I wont bother making more failed attempts at flying a fucking aircraft carrier with wings. /rantatshitdevelepors
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746
orly?

Last edited by 2tuff (2007-12-13 18:04:07)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

Someone needs a hug.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
geNius
..!.,
+144|6413|SoCal
https://www.nitrogenorder.org/molweek/sep2005/prozac_photo.jpg
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Dragonclaw
+186|6276|Florida
I already took 2 bottles. Not helping. FUCK.VTOLS.
dan673
+46|5953
lol that was hilarious,  I agree the vtols have some issues there.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6342|Netherlands tbh
Dude it's a damaged VTOL in that mission -.- fly it in MP and its ok to handle... stressed ass
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6372|Leuven, Belgium
Which MP map has the VTOL? I want to try it out
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6342|Netherlands tbh
In every Power Struggle map you have the ability to make it
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
plus when you nosedive its because of the tornado's.
DRudgley
+1|5963|Englander!
http://www.exceler8ion.com/wp-images/Chill-Pill.png

Heh, they are bad I have to agree, but NOT THAT bad.
sgt.pch
+2|5945|None
I have to agree, I skipped the VTOL mission. Seriously I'm wondering how they let that thing stay in the game. The VTOL really is an uncontrollable piece of crap.

Last edited by sgt.pch (2007-12-23 10:22:19)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Dragonclaw wrote:

Fuck you Crytek, FUCK. YOU. Why would you put this worthless piece of shit skyscraper with wings in the fucking game? The thing is next to impossible to just move around and if you have an alien on your tail you may as well just divebomb into the ground. What the fuck is wrong with that piece of shit? It practically cant fly any higher than 5 inches off the fucking ground, its worthless in a dogfight, and guess what? The last alien just flies away where you cant get him so there goes the "save the dumbasses who wont get off the ground even if there are no fucking aliens in sight" objective. After that guess what? You go a little further, and WHADDYA KNOW? you dive bomb straight to the ground, no matter what you do, you slam into the ground. You have no way to stop that, the fucking end. Keep shitty flying vehicles out of the game if you dont know how to fucking make them not suck giant cock. The end. I honestly enjoyed the game up to this point but this is so shit that I wont bother making more failed attempts at flying a fucking aircraft carrier with wings. /rantatshitdevelepors
it isn't that great to fly indeed, but the reason why you fall to the ground is because of the alien field that comes your way (if you take a look at it) you need to wait for to stop again, then you need to fly fast past it using your after burners. is has missiles too which took down the aliens pretty easy (for me), needed some more tweaking yes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6301|teh alien spaceshit
The VTOLS are actually great for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard