Poll

What are most gutless, pathetic, chickenshit kills in BF2?

mines dropped on deserted roads/paths1%1% - 3
claymores dropped on deserted roads/paths2%2% - 6
their team sabotaged their own vehicles7%7% - 16
C4 was left at CP's3%3% - 8
mines were left at CP's1%1% - 4
blindly lobbed grenades8%8% - 19
C4 and he killed himself along with you25%25% - 54
grenade launcher and he killed himself along with you49%49% - 106
Total: 216
chickenmuncher
+2|6768| U.S.A.
Blowing up the top of a zip line and watched the person (enemy) sliding down suddenly fall, because the line disappeared.
Nickoflouse
+2|6717|Iowa
I enjoy throwing C4 at the bottom of a zipline because the person on the zipline cant do a thing about it and they know its coming
Wildbill100372
+1|6702
For me, it has to be the suicide C4 vehicle kill. EA needs to fix it so that you at least have to hit the denotator for the C4 to explode.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6770
Intentional team kills.
frankie4fingers08-2
+0|6771
i agree, the pussy that dive bombs with a chopper or jet to get a kill .....  thats pretty much the weakest one. (next to spawning into and arty strike),,,,,

Frankie
Magus_CT83
+0|6703
I think they should rename Karkand to "Meat Grinder"  Several times, people are just tossing grenades randomly in the ally and throwing c4 over fences and blowing it, hoping for kills.  That's the weakest form of a kill in this game.  Not even knowing if someone is where your trying to kill.
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6744
#1: C4 /w suicide
#2: GL /w Suicide

I must have gotten killed 15 times the other day by people useing C4 a knife range.
[SF]SWAMPFOX
+1|6584|US- ALABAMA
You should add getting T-bagged after you die as pretty damn anoying, Funny as hell, In fact I frequently T-bag at least once a game for a good laugh. but I do admit it must be damn anoying.  By the way...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard