aimless
+166|6116|Texas
Watching this gave me an idea: I'd like to make an entire movie based off of the script of black hawk down. But I'd probably never get around to it.
Mugen
+19|5990
batman begins ost music eh?
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5980|Mountain Dew
nice!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Mugen wrote:

batman begins ost music eh?
yep
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51
IMO the M1A2 track sounds suck balls, all the other sounds are great and so is the movie, so far.

BTW, are you only gonna stream the full movie or also but it for download?

Last edited by RDMC (2007-12-14 11:15:50)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

RDMC wrote:

IMO the M1A2 track sounds suck balls, all the other sounds are great and so is the movie, so far.
*inserts picture of a sound sucking balls

damn can't find that image

-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6735|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
MOAB, for your next movie, have you thought about custom maps? It would be awesome for a filmmaker of your skill to expand past the constraints of the BF2 maps (not that the present one you're making is bad, I look forward to it coming out). Such as maps with like masses of blackhawks (massive invasion, like in COD4, 12 or something landing an invasion force), or like 4 or 5 F-35s in the air combating 4 or 5 J-10s. It'll be Top Gun x 1000000 you can do a massive air battle. It doesn't have to be difficult, you could use maps that are basically the same except edited for more vehicles. One of my friend's clan has a server that has 20 choppers each side (they're chopper fanatics, rank 1 for TWL 2v2 chopper), I once saw a movie by the makers of Mine and Mine 2 (Nokken was it?) that had a ton of jets and blackhawks on dalian, more than possible in the original map. So those types of maps do exist.

So if you can procure some custom maps you can really introduce something new never before seen in bf2 movies.

Custom maps open up a whole variety of options to explore. Think of SF Insurgents in Karkand or Mashtuur! Think of a convoy of 10 Humvees (possible in an edited map) and like a hundred RPGs flying downhards towards them from rooftops (missing them of course). I'm thinking of the convoy scene in Black Hawk Down, etc.

There's this guy giving away this custom map that allows helicopters and jets to be in karkand! think of blackhawk landings and deployments, as well as soldiers calling in AH-64 support, all in the claustrophobic high rise surroundings of Karkand. He made a video called "War in Iraq", its on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj8j6nYjIAg
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
Cinematography and editing is an important part of a bf2 movie. However, spectacle is also one. Thinking of action, then multiplying it x100, that's the Spielberg way! Thinking big. What makes his movies awesome is not only his cinematography but his orgy of special effects and visual thrills. Filming one tank might cool; filming 100 tanks = yay!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Only problem is, finding enough people to occupy those vehicles, I have trouble as it is lol.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Only problem is, finding enough people to occupy those vehicles, I have trouble as it is lol.
Thats true. Getting 20 people there is hard enough...let alone stopping all the tking, etc etc.

That War In Iraq movie, although I dont know, to me has to have been done with bots with a few humans thrown in to push it along.
I still say that Mashtuur + the LB = epic wins

Also, a formation of 4-5 A10's would look [clarkson]simply astonishing[/clarkson]
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
i know i know it'll be hard but nokken managed to get that many people to work together, why can't bf2s? perhaps the scandinavians are more organized lol

also the war in iraq movie was made with bots, the creator told me. he took charge of some things however.

but still imagine the war in iraq movie but with humans. is it possible to have unlimited bots? like 64 humans fighting 64 bots? omg love <3
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

i know i know it'll be hard but nokken managed to get that many people to work together, why can't bf2s? perhaps the scandinavians are more organized lol

also the war in iraq movie was made with bots, the creator told me. he took charge of some things however.

but still imagine the war in iraq movie but with humans. is it possible to have unlimited bots? like 64 humans fighting 64 bots? omg love <3
We did do some bot fighting that would occur during the ending credits, but for some reason the BR files just stall during them . Had an epic part where we held the building on Dalian
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

We did do some bot fighting that would occur during the ending credits, but for some reason the BR files just stall during them . Had an epic part where we held the building on Dalian
We could always do it again...blowing down chopper after chopper with the TOW was awesome
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
good job so far.
cant wait...
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6317|England
Really looking forward to this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard