dan673
+46|5990
I recently made a video in Crysis and would really like you all to check it out! Comments are appreciated, good or bad, as long as its constructive criticism.

Youtube:

Stage6:

https://img511.imageshack.us/img511/433/stage6em7.jpg

Last edited by dan673 (2007-12-11 15:02:12)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6837|Denver colorado
I liked it because you didnt rape it with music of flashy camera changes.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

Very nice, thanks for that!

-konfusion
Jackabo
+127|6566|Dublin, Ireland
The quality wasn't great which was annoying, there is no way a machine can run very high on that game and get a fps of 100 while recording
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden
Thanks a lot! I really liked that. That made me wanna run to the store and buy the game right now!

I have ordered a new graphics card  http://www.dustinhome.se/pd_5010112811.aspx

My budget was limited so this was the only choice for me. I live in a small apartment so less noice from the comp is appreciated. Do you guys think i can run Crysis on this card? I know it won't be able to run on high but maybe on medium.

This is my comp: Winows XP Sp 2
Intel Pentium 4   3.2 ghz   
Ram 2 gb 
Current Graphics card: ATI radeon x600xt
dan673
+46|5990

Jackabo wrote:

The quality wasn't great which was annoying, there is no way a machine can run very high on that game and get a fps of 100 while recording
Well, I couldn't help the loss of fps because of fraps running, but in quality do you mean the actual graphics or the the small lagging?

klassekock wrote:

Thanks a lot! I really liked that. That made me wanna run to the store and buy the game right now!

I have ordered a new graphics card  http://www.dustinhome.se/pd_5010112811.aspx

My budget was limited so this was the only choice for me. I live in a small apartment so less noice from the comp is appreciated. Do you guys think i can run Crysis on this card? I know it won't be able to run on high but maybe on medium.

This is my comp: Winows XP Sp 2
Intel Pentium 4   3.2 ghz   
Ram 2 gb 
Current Graphics card: ATI radeon x600xt
Thanks! I'm not quite sure what settings you would be able to play on with that card, may want to ask someone with more experience on that.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

lavadisk wrote:

I liked it because you didnt rape it with music of flashy camera changes.
I liked it but it was laggy a bit, but the best part was chocking those people lol
kripp
+42|6749|Florida (305)
You dont need to switch to strength mode in the suit to kill the guys when throwing them. Just press melee while holding them and he will kill them before throwing.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
Didnt enjoy the game that much myself, i may have to complete it again as everyone else seemed to. Nice work though. +1
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6130|West Aus
TNT that sir is an instant win video was awesome too +1
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6409|Leuven, Belgium
Very nice.
Might've been better if you had used the built-in recording tools.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard