100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
FIREFLY IS BACK MUHAHA
http://ubersoldat.blip.tv/#1261262

Im having troubs with Gamerztheatre, any1 want to upload for me? plz plz XXX

Last edited by 100% Irishpride (2008-09-14 12:43:40)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6170
WEEEEEEE ;DD;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D; ilu! <3333 you didnt show our dogfight

Last edited by ZeqTr (2007-12-10 03:40:25)

R.Vactzi
+3|6110

ZeqTr wrote:

WEEEEEEE ;DD;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D; ilu! <3333 you didnt show our dogfight
Well how did that go Zeq?
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6170
irish can answer that ;P
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6208|israel
Man i love your flying, camera work is not less good than rabbit's

nice skillz..
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Nice video. You got it spot on this time.

Great choices for music, all of them were spot on. The dogfights were really good but I did get slightly bored at the length of them. I understand why you did it though, to show the skill level of the pilots you were flying against.

If you were flying with a joystick and flyjetandkill wasn't well.....I was rooting for fly because he uses a razer copperhead.

And why put Nuke in there? He can't fly a jet. The amount of 1v1's with him I've had on Captiva for him to only blame his joystick or the jet when he lost is just silly.

And could you tell us the outcome of all the 1v1's you had. I can see you did kill them all, but did you win?

8/10 for the movie overall.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6352|The Sky!!!!
Meh you told me you wouldn't use all the music i used`?
But nice vid anyway.

Btw me and him are equal nobody was dominating,the only difference between me and him is that i fly with a mouse.

Razer ftw.

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-12-10 06:24:07)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Then fly, you are better than him. I'd like to see you fly with a joystick.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6352|The Sky!!!!

nighthawk843 wrote:

T I'd like to see you fly with a joystick.
I tried but i failed with Joy lol!!With mouse i can better shoot Infantry down

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-12-10 06:33:12)

100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
lol, first off all...
Rabbit is better than me
Star is better than me

Zeq is the same as me

All other oppononets where worse than me...

As for zeq mate, our dogfights lasted way to long and nobody won any of them, although they were tense for me and you, i would say they it would bore the peoples.
As for flyjet's 'I use a mouse' .... Let me explain something....
Using a mouse does not make you any better or worse at flying, its simply a different way of doing it, it is simply seen as a harder way to fly becuase not so many people have a good mouse like him, and judging but the way he flies its clear he has alot of mouse space< unlike most people. Given a good mouse and enough space I think the Mouse is just as good as a joystick... Reasons being...

When a missile is fired the chances of it hitting are dependent on the Speed,angle,velocity of the target, but also, I can clearly see that it also helps the missile to hit jets that arnt ...how do you say.... in 1 motion, are un-predictible, Mouse users dont go in '1 motion' becuase they run out of space on thier mousemat giving the missile more of a chance to miss...

I also didnt include flyjet in 'the same as me' because 6 out of 10 dogfights he ran out of bounds, causing both of us to die, aswell as the fact i was behind him for id say 8/10 dogfights, I think he would even agree BUT I do think Flyjet is better than me at bombing and i supose he involves more teamwork....

Just my bit
R.Vactzi
+3|6110
uuuuuu can u feel it everyone? Teh shitstorm is coming...

Btw who cares about bombing anyway

Last edited by R.Vactzi (2007-12-10 08:51:17)

Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6352|The Sky!!!!

100% Irishpride wrote:

I also didnt include flyjet in 'the same as me' because 6 out of 10 dogfights he ran out of bounds, causing both of us to die, aswell as the fact i was behind him for id say 8/10 dogfights, I think he would even agree BUT I do think Flyjet is better than me at bombing and i supose he involves more teamwork....
Just my bit
Bullsh*t!!When i was behind you,you crashed into trees,carriers,water,disconnected....
But seriously i dont care dude, i dont wanna argue with you here because of an game.Iam too old for that....
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
lol, Zeq will agree with me on this 1, as for me disconnecting, i got kicked, and even when i watched the recording of me being kicked it showd you nowere near behind me! as for me crashing, i hit a tree 1ce, and the water 1ce, big deal, it happens when you need to dogfight somone +10 times because he runs out of the area, when i am clearly going to kill you.
Givanno
+7|6168|Stuntmen Arena
i saw zeq his movie, it doesnt show many tactics.. all i wanna say.            and dont come with,:  ah u suck u dont have a movie, /

i dont have 1 couse i dont know how editing works, and fraps lags to much. and simply no time. i have to work 10 hours everyday

and i fly with mouse 2 btw, mouse is 2,50 but i got that from the begining of bf2 so im used to it, i tryed a razer i say it stinks,

Last edited by Givanno (2007-12-10 10:00:37)

aimless
+166|6095|Texas
What mod is that, that has thoses planes?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6423|USA
It won't play... What codecs do I need? I thought I had all the common ones...
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6170

Givanno wrote:

i saw zeq his movie, it doesnt show many tactics.. all i wanna say.            and dont come with,:  ah u suck u dont have a movie, /

i dont have 1 couse i dont know how editing works, and fraps lags to much. and simply no time. i have to work 10 hours everyday

and i fly with mouse 2 btw, mouse is 2,50 but i got that from the begining of bf2 so im used to it, i tryed a razer i say it stinks,
Puh, you dont need to have a film to be good at flying! and btw, my film was just pub ^^,

Flyjetandkill wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

Just my bit
Bullsh*t!!When i was behind you,you crashed into trees,carriers,water,disconnected....
But seriously i dont care dude, i dont wanna argue with you here because of an game.Iam too old for that....
should we fly in circles or outbounds, thats the question im asking when im flying against you ^^, and btw. dont ever respond to this post cause i got proof

Last edited by ZeqTr (2007-12-10 10:21:49)

100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
Who deleted the posts
JAyThaRevo
+31|6256|Austria
pretty nice vid there
and good editing
but
dont include crashed from the others (like rabbit) that doesnt show shit^^
Safrguns
+105|6100
One of the better jet frags I've seen because it does a great job of depicting the maneuvers.
Very enjoyable video....  The intro was brilliant!

However, I hope all of your opponents were aware that you were going to pub them like that during your movie.
Letting all of them preview and approve would have been cool too... as it looks like at least one or two did because they were involved.
I just don't think its too cool to publicly emphasize who your defeating in a 1 on 1.

Respect your opponents, and they will respect you.
Dis them... and they will dis you back harder.
If they knew this vid was comin, all is cool.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

I'm glad I'm in there actually, because I can see where I went wrong. Not too bad for my first 1v1 I don't think.

Now after losing my first 2 1v1s, next one will have to be a pilot I know I can beat, tbh.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2007-12-10 14:44:16)

ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6440|Everywhere and nowhere
Beautiful video.

After you edit it.. what program do you use to encode it? I use Dr. Divx and it never comes out looking that good... even when uploaded to stage6. What settings do you use in fraps? Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by ProteinRage (2007-12-10 16:03:19)

']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
Awesome video, really awesome! As I used to aviator allot, I can say you're good

Only thing bothering me were the scene's where a "lucky" missile hits the target when it shoudn't hit, well that's just BF2...

But on the other hand:
- loved the music (no emo screaming rock music)
- loved the editing(really nicely done, especially the intro for each player)
- loved the frags/kills

9/10, haven't seen a good aviator movie in a while (flyjetandkill's one was the last)

+1
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
Protein mate i used Fraps at 35FPS... And I used the DivX converter, and vegas to edit!
ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6440|Everywhere and nowhere
Irish, I use the same process. Do you record at full or half screen? What settings on the Divx Converter?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard