thepilot91
+64|6250|Åland!

rededition wrote:

What really gets my grips is peoples remarks in using unlocks.
I see the game as a game and if you have played enough zo achieve them then by all means use them.

Who gives a fuck when people say unlock knob,EA made them available so i will use them.
I don´t play in a clan so i don´t bother trying to use the standard weapons.

Some of u people out their who always moan about unlocks who play in clans should make their servers (only standard weapons)if this
isn´t the case and you don´t say anything then just shut the fuck up with ur stupid comments all the time.

If a reach the staus of a 4 star general i will still use unlocks...im not bothered!!!!
The only people who moan are the ones who have to use them in clan matches so if u go on servers where unlocks are being used and you don´t like it caus ur getting ur arse kicked then fuck off and play somewhere else.

The game got made with unlocks so there!!!!!!!!!!!!
agreed the only unlock i hate ppl uses is the g36e its too pissin overpowerd its insane and theres even ppl naming their account after it DISCUSTING! i hate those g36ewh0res and the weapon even more YUCK!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6426|Belgium

thepilot91 wrote:

rededition wrote:

I see the game as a game and if you have played enough zo achieve them then by all means use them.

Who gives a fuck when people say unlock knob,EA made them available so i will use them.

Some of u people out their who always moan about unlocks who play in clans should make their servers (only standard weapons)if this
isn´t the case and you don´t say anything then just shut the fuck up with ur stupid comments all the time.

If a reach the staus of a 4 star general i will still use unlocks...im not bothered!!!!
The only people who moan are the ones who have to use them in clan matches so if u go on servers where unlocks are being used and you don´t like it caus ur getting ur arse kicked then fuck off and play somewhere else.

agreed the only unlock i hate ppl uses is the g36e its too pissin overpowerd its insane and theres even ppl naming their account after it DISCUSTING! i hate those g36ewh0res and the weapon even more YUCK!
You say agreed but the rest of your post contradicts the opinion of the OP...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6843|Denver colorado
It's funny because they call you a whore for using any weapon in particular.. One time I sat on a hill and used the saw to rape people and they said "CAN YOU USE ANYTHING BUT THE SAW?" so I got out my shotty and proceeded to rape some more at close range.
Lai
+186|6165
The SAW requires some skill actually so people shouldn't wine about that. In fact I think it can be good to specialize in a particular class and sticking to a particular class during a round makes sense.

But as stated above, I've also encountered people with G36E in their name,..  that's just pathetic.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6643|Mexifornia, USA

RDMC wrote:

Because AK-101 = /failcakes
Umm...

No.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6843|Denver colorado

Jibbles wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Umm...

No.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6493|Somewhere else

The only problem I have with guns in this game is that the AT kit doesn't get one damn decent gun.  The DOA-12 is ok, if you are a foot away, but other than that, bleh.
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

RoosterCantrell wrote:

The only problem I have with guns in this game is that the AT kit doesn't get one damn decent gun.  The DOA-12 is ok, if you are a foot away, but other than that, bleh.
p90 is better than decent imo
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6493|Somewhere else

jsnipy wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

p90 is better than decent imo
really? damn I must just suck with it lol.
HSG
+23|6488|British Columbia, Canada
Like ppl were sayin if u kill them with unlock they get ticked and they start ranting on u i am a 1 star and i use unlocks so fuck the whiners.
HSG

lavadisk wrote:

Jibbles wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Umm...

No.
ummm yes.
HSG

thepilot91 wrote:

rededition wrote:

Dont hate the playa hate the gun.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6162|San Antonio, Texas

ebug9 wrote:

You all have to admit, the AK is badass!
The 47 owns the 101.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6363|Iowa...

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

The 47 owns the 101.
but it sounds wimpy,so

101 > 47

Lai
+186|6165

aj0404 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

The 47 owns the 101.
but it sounds wimpy,so

101 > 47

Does that mean MP7 >>> 101 as well?

In my opinion the 47 is possibly the best assault weapon in the game. The G3 might be better, but it's unavailable to medics and does not feature a GL for assault. Common grenade's are often better than a GL. But a AK with a tube is just badass I don't zoom at all with the AK if the enemy is closer than 25 meters, the white crosshairs suffice, and even at very long ranges I never use it on single shot. The 47 is so powerfull that every hit counts and thus, because it is so inaccurate, you will always do more damage on full auto, since you'll have more chance to score hits. It looks nice as well and has a lower profile than say the 101, it completely owns in Songhua woodland.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6162|San Antonio, Texas

aj0404 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

The 47 owns the 101.
but it sounds wimpy,so

101 > 47

True that, true that. But PR sounds own vanilla sounds.
VanillaCokeTitaN
+3|5945|Brisbane,Australia
Havnt realy heard anyone whinge about unlocks on a server before...... they mainly whinge about j-10 (sometimes even z-10) "n00bs"
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6013|Aberdeen, Scotland
Flying against J10s does suck, but there's an easy solution...don't play shitty maps like dalian + wake
Korny09
+8|6287|Ohio

rededition wrote:

My goodness, you need to relax!  All worked up over peoples comments.  If you don't like forums, do something else.
Sambuccashake
+126|6624|Sweden
The AK is a CQC/medium range rape machine that rules all and would thus be proclaimed to be a noob gun had it been an unlock.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6146|Scotland!

Sambuccashake wrote:

The AK is a CQC/medium range rape machine that rules all and would thus be proclaimed to be a noob gun had it been an unlock.
The AK takes a lot of practise to use and the g36e doesn't, which is why the g36e is proclaimed to be a noob gun.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6422|Somersetshire
M16 + GL > all
Fateless
+36|6256|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Tehremos wrote:

M16 + GL > all
I cant say like you using the Gl, you damned accurate with it, sorta ruined my night last night. You play well.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6422|Somersetshire

Fateless wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

M16 + GL > all
I cant say like you using the Gl, you damned accurate with it, sorta ruined my night last night. You play well.
I've practised a lot with it, weirdly (well I find it is weird) I am more accurate with the M16 then the 101, but I love both
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6146|Scotland!

Tehremos wrote:

Fateless wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

M16 + GL > all
I've practised a lot with it, weirdly (well I find it is weird) I am more accurate with the M16 then the 101, but I love both
Gotta love running around with a CQC insta kill noob weapon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard