[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland

Rod Foxx wrote:

Hooray!!

Found an easier way than ramming the backside of the blackhawk. If you park your car as shown in pic (or there abouts):
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5796 … 057or9.jpg

And then reverse into the tail fin, i always fall through and into the boatbay. See results:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9094 … 058im0.jpg

Quick repair and you're fine.
Main problem is that the car wants to flip over when it falls through, so be ready to bail if you can't correct it.

Rod

[edit] image posting failure
I never thot about doing it other way around

Snake wrote:

Perhaps this sort of thing is also how you teleport on Gator up to the Apache? Hell Ive even teleported from the deck down to the hangar bay before now.

Interesting
Have you got this teleport glitch on wake, you get teleported from boatyard right next to black hawk?
i got it 3 times
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|6018|Perth, Australia
I only figured it out by chance when, after a failed attempt going forward i reversed to get back to the right position and then just fell through.

Now to start working on getting the boat under the carrier.

Rod
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6296
Hahahahaha this is like parking a J-10 under the Carrier on Wake I love doing that.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland

Rod Foxx wrote:

I only figured it out by chance when, after a failed attempt going forward i reversed to get back to the right position and then just fell through.

Now to start working on getting the boat under the carrier.

Rod
If you mean how to get boat underneath the carrier, i can show you

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

Hahahahaha this is like parking a J-10 under the Carrier on Wake I love doing that.
Yeah that is truly fun

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-12-10 03:02:21)

B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6444|Espoo, Finland

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Have you got this teleport glitch on wake, you get teleported from boatyard right next to black hawk?
i got it 3 times
I've had it. Too bad I got instantly raped by a J10-pilot.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

If you mean how to get boat underneath the carrier, i can show you
No need. Figured it out.
Cool but feels too much of an exploit to actually use in a real game. The car trick is far cooler.

Rod
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6658|EU

Some interesting things here...
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6416|Oslo, Norway

jbuffethed wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Btw this is 95% perfect way to get commander and car time, safely!
Or you could just sit in a boat under the carrier.
What he said!
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland

Babb Master Flash wrote:

jbuffethed wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

What he said!
While you are underneath the carrier, the boat is slowly moving away from it and before you know you arent underneath it anymore
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6720|Espoo, Finland

Babb Master Flash wrote:

jbuffethed wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

What he said!
Good job on not reading the thread, both of you!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6363

How about someone do this and FRAPS it?? Make a video showing how to. That would be a lot more interesting to see then screenshots.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland

Im_Dooomed wrote:

How about someone do this and FRAPS it?? Make a video showing how to. That would be a lot more interesting to see then screenshots.
Not with my laptop
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
I could give it a shot but it wouldn't look at all pretty.

I should be getting the ram for my new comp on tuesday so i'll do it then if nobody else does it before me.

Rod

***update***
Here's your video you harpies. If you don't like my leet compression and video editing skills, or lack there of then FOAD. Only text i would have added if i had the capability would have been "NOM NOM NOM" as the car disappears into the carrier.

Last edited by Rod Foxx (2007-12-13 00:34:33)

Kayato
+2|6492|Near Milan/ Italy

Tehremos wrote:

Kayato wrote:

HEi......WAIT WAIT WAIT......how u have the "x players to begin play" in little under the map??????????
edited localisation files, mine has that at the bottom of my screen
and PB don't say something "file corrupted" or spot this like hacking and other truble........like change HUD color of tank and chopper
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland
i wonder how much of modding you really can do, without getting pb warnings and all~?
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
If it's part of you localization files you can do whatever you want. You can't actually do anything that will give you an advantage it's purely an aesthetics thing. Henseforth why punkbuster doesn't care.

And you can make many many modifications to the right files without affecting you punkbuster status. There are tutorials all over the place. Although a lot of them do nothing except act as a placebo (hit reg fixes ) and some are frowned upon (removing the sound effects associated with nearby explosions). Whether you bother is the only real point.

Rod
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6023|Mountain Dew
Cool ive done it 2 times
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6256|Finland

Rod Foxx wrote:

If it's part of you localization files you can do whatever you want. You can't actually do anything that will give you an advantage it's purely an aesthetics thing. Henseforth why punkbuster doesn't care.

And you can make many many modifications to the right files without affecting you punkbuster status. There are tutorials all over the place. Although a lot of them do nothing except act as a placebo (hit reg fixes ) and some are frowned upon (removing the sound effects associated with nearby explosions). Whether you bother is the only real point.

Rod
Yeah

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard