chunkstar
+1|5995
yea i like mastuur but o well all good maps
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6587|Brisbane Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Fail, there are 32423423434534 city servers.

EU or AF for the win.
Fail, there are 2-3 aus AF/EF owners.
Yeah your right I only know 2 or 3 (multiply by at least 10) Aus AF owners...funny how a couple of them are the founders of Aussie Clans too

OK OK OK Im not shy I'll admit it...once an armoured driver (4/19th Prince of Whales Light Horse) always an armoured driver.....gawd i mlove me tanks.

However I can accept that many of you (Jester, Smokey you know Im lookin at you) are simply afraid of the might and power an armoured unit has as it races across the field into the fiery face of battle, decimating the enemy as it goes and leaving little to no  "kills" for the wee little men left to run along behind MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway all jokes aside i like Tanks and think there should be a couple floating about but I do agree the server is more popular as IO, so Im happy to keep playing other servers and just give you guys a hard time from the admin console
psH
Banned
+217|6388|Sydney

4_Phucsache wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Fail, there are 32423423434534 city servers.

EU or AF for the win.
Fail, there are 2-3 aus AF/EF owners.
However I can accept that many of you (Jester, Smokey you know Im lookin at you) are simply afraid of the might and power an armoured unit has as it races across the field into the fiery face of battle, decimating the enemy as it goes and leaving little to no  "kills" for the wee little men left to run along behind MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway all jokes aside i like Tanks and think there should be a couple floating about but I do agree the server is more popular as IO, so Im happy to keep playing other servers and just give you guys a hard time from the admin console
holy shit you read my mind, i just wanna fuck up some infantry.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6542|Internetfitlerland

Well you should of gotton all your friends to vote Armor maps eh?

And the server is set on 2 rounds per map as far as i can see
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6525
IMO the new map list is fail. Not fun anymore. Especially Songhua as all you do is walk walk walk walk walk walk and get very boring and people start to leave. People on the server have been complaining that they want 24/7 kark back with FF off. I tell them to come here but they say "cbf".
Can't wait for the re-vote. I'll be voting 24/7 kark with FF off. But thats just me.
Anyone else THAT PLAYS ON BF2s have any input on what you think of the new map?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

NOGGIN wrote:

IMO the new map list is fail. Not fun anymore. Especially Songhua as all you do is walk walk walk walk walk walk and get very boring and people start to leave. People on the server have been complaining that they want 24/7 kark back with FF off. I tell them to come here but they say "cbf".
Can't wait for the re-vote. I'll be voting 24/7 kark with FF off. But thats just me.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

How the fuck you people can stand to play Karkand more than 2 time per rotation is beyond me.

Songhua is a great map for actual teamwork - something which you don't see often.
colgas101
Dead man talking
+4|6004|Mackay qld australia
noggin just wants to c4 jet pack onto buildings and spawn camp
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6525
Lol. Mate i don't do that.
Fenris have you had 1 game on songhua? like since your the one that forced the map...
colgas101
Dead man talking
every  round the last night karkand 24/7
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6525
What happened the last night mate?
I was C4 boosting with smokey and the squad. Was very fun. And killing people running past the building below, i hardly call that spawn camping.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6179|Sydney | ♥

NOGGIN wrote:

i've had alot of people ask why the change of maps... and the FF

I think the maps should be the same, but change Songhua with mashtuur, and i prefer the ff on....

EDIT: Also, how bout a 24 on 16?

Last edited by tazz. (2007-12-09 01:29:21)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
colgas101
Dead man talking
noggin dont worry mate i was just havin a dig i got one of my best scores as a sniper picking youse off the top of buildings and it should be a bit harder to do it with the ff on
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6525
I wouldn't care if FF was on or off.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

NOGGIN wrote:

Lol. Mate i don't do that.
Fenris have you had 1 game on songhua? like since your the one that forced the map...
I played with you yesterday on Songhua. I was the one complaining about the map change on Voicechat.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6179|Sydney | ♥

lmao
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6179|Sydney | ♥

Ok

IO - 18

V - 17

So its JUST IO

So lets choose the maps.....

-Karkand (DER)
-Jala
-Mashtuur
-Sharqi

If you guys REALLY want a chinese one, choose one that you can get around on, Songhua is just way to big......

Or make it 16 player with 32 players, something.....

Maplist (x3)?

Also, ALOT of people want it Karkand only, Personally, i prefer the rotation....
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

tazz. wrote:

If you guys REALLY want a chinese one, choose one that you can get around on, Songhua is just way to big......
All the other Chinese maps are x2 the size and vehicle dominated. And song really doesn't take that much walking.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6525
Smokey is it possible to make ONLY sonhua 16p map size?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

24/7 Songhua 16p?   
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6525
Hell no!. Just that map in rotation. is it possible to have just 1 map a different size than the others.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea
Well, How About Sf, Ghost/warlord/leviathen/mass Destruction? Io Of Course
colgas101
Dead man talking
i agree with noggin just make songhua 32 on 16 would be good to keep a non urban map
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

kk, ill put it on 16 the next time the server is empty.
colgas101
Dead man talking
pleasure doing business with you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard