Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6408|fåking denmark

PluggedValve wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jensen were you really part of the Riots and were you really having parties and shit in that building?

How old are you, why can't you just do what we do and get drunk in the park and on the streets.
If these kids can afford booze for the parties maybe they should chip in to repair the building.  I have a problem with homeless people that drink and do drugs.  Not because i care about them doing drugs but if they can afford to buy booze and drugs they should get a goddamn roof over their heads to do them in.

Thats what i do

And how does this one squatter, sorry, youth  "Jenson"? own a computer but not a house to put it in???
My parents?
mikkel
+383|6619

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jensen were you really part of the Riots and were you really having parties and shit in that building?

How old are you, why can't you just do what we do and get drunk in the park and on the streets.
If these kids can afford booze for the parties maybe they should chip in to repair the building.  I have a problem with homeless people that drink and do drugs.  Not because i care about them doing drugs but if they can afford to buy booze and drugs they should get a goddamn roof over their heads to do them in.

Thats what i do

And how does this one squatter, sorry, youth  "Jenson"? own a computer but not a house to put it in???
My parents?
How old are you anyway?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6408|fåking denmark

mikkel wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

Thats what i do

My parents?
How old are you anyway?
How old do you think?
mikkel
+383|6619

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

How old do you think?
What kind of an answer is that? How old are you?
PluggedValve
+17|6357
Your parents feel comfortble with you drinking and partying with homeless people in a decrepid building?  Or is it more of a youth centre or a  homeless shelter??  I just seems it might not be the best place for your kids to develop social skills.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6687|Up North

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1709722#p1709722

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Correct.

But, Berlin>Any country or town/city/village
U should be dragged out on the street and get executed for saying that, EMO
ROFL that's from a completely other thread, but yeah u should get a bullet in the head, for saying shit like that.

Damn im embarrased ur Danish thats for sure, fucking emo kid, with ur "I NEED ATTENTION, I WAS MOLESTED BY MY PARENTS" thread
But then again ur prolly not a real Viking, just some fucking east european immigrant trash.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6408|fåking denmark

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Dr.PhiL wrote:

U should be dragged out on the street and get executed for saying that, EMO
ROFL that's from a completely other thread, but yeah u should get a bullet in the head, for saying shit like that.

Damn im embarrased ur Danish thats for sure, fucking emo kid, with ur "I NEED ATTENTION, I WAS MOLESTED BY MY PARENTS" thread
But then again ur prolly not a real Viking, just some fucking east european immigrant trash.
You didn't answer my question.
mikkel
+383|6619

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

You didn't answer my question.
You seem to be in the habit of not answering questions yourself. There's no limit to how far that something for nothing mentality of yours extends, is there?
motherdear
+25|6669|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)

PluggedValve wrote:

Your parents feel comfortble with you drinking and partying with homeless people in a decrepid building?  Or is it more of a youth centre or a  homeless shelter??  I just seems it might not be the best place for your kids to develop social skills.
they properly don't care that much, i've seen lots of examples of people hanging out in these groups and the parents don't take action, but the alcohol isn't that big a problem (it's a huge part of the danish youth culture and people begin drinking at 13 or so)

but the people that used ungdomshuset should get a fuckin job and buy a house themselves, they were allowed to stay in the house until somebody bought it (it was never given to them) and when the house got bought the owners could decide what to do, also the city council had tried several ways to give them a new area to stay in but they wouldn't hear of it even though it had been clearly stated that they could stay until it got bought.

so to be honest what the squatters should do is to get a fucking job and buy their own house and stop whining about something that wasn't theirs in the first place.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6303|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

motherdear wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

they properly don't care that much, i've seen lots of examples of people hanging out in these groups and the parents don't take action, but the alcohol isn't that big a problem (it's a huge part of the danish youth culture and people begin drinking at 13 or so)

but the people that used ungdomshuset should get a fuckin job and buy a house themselves, they were allowed to stay in the house until somebody bought it (it was never given to them) and when the house got bought the owners could decide what to do, also the city council had tried several ways to give them a new area to stay in but they wouldn't hear of it even though it had been clearly stated that they could stay until it got bought.

so to be honest what the squatters should do is to get a fucking job and buy their own house and stop whining about something that wasn't theirs in the first place.
QFT = Quoted for truth

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-08 10:02:34)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6750|St. Andrews / Oslo

motherdear wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

Well said.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard