David.P
Banned
+649|6292
Kill them! Or bring in the cops who will beat them senseless!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England

Jenspm wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I still blame the City for letting them use the building in the first place.
well....

It was supposed to be a place for after-school activity.

To bad the rebelious pricks took controll of it.
Who's fault is it that the rebellious pricks took control. Who was the authority in the building making sure that it didn't degenerate into what it did. After School Youth Clubs are generally run by responsible people, or run by someone at least ...it seems like in this case, it was "here you go kids, have a building to fuck around in for awhile"

I dunno. It all seems weird to me.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
land of the free?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6750|St. Andrews / Oslo

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

land of the free?
and the home of the brave.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661

Jenspm wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

land of the free?
play ball
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark
Let me say something before everybody says we are spoiled kids who destroys everything when we don't get what we want.

Under the clearance of Ungdomshuset, the clearance didn't last 5 minutes like the police said, but 50 minutes.
After the police had caugh the last inside the house, they took off there gas masks and hold them strapped in a gas filled room, so now a journalist can't talk straight for 5 min. without coughing alot. + a German activist got beat so much in his head, that he passed out and woke up in the hospital not knowing what happened.

Aktion G13 was a peaceful demonstration and attempt to occupy an empty building that isn't used.
Over 1000 took part in the demonstration, and all newspapers said that the youth was good making a peaceful demonstration, but the police came under critic because of their massive you of teargas. Even a 14-year old girl got a gas grenade in her eye because the police didn't gave any warnings.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6750|St. Andrews / Oslo

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

land of the free?
play ball
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark
Please get out with the offtopic.

Thx.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

Some fags get given a house, get told that they can no longer have it (why haven't they got houses in first place, lazy bums.) then get it taken away and riot, just because you have a demonstration for something doesn't mean you can have it, get a job, get your own house then you can riot if it gets taken away unfairly.

tl;dr beggars cant be choosers.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark

The Sheriff wrote:

Some fags get given a house, get told that they can no longer have it (why haven't they got houses in first place, lazy bums.) then get it taken away and riot, just because you have a demonstration for something doesn't mean you can have it, get a job, get your own house then you can riot if it gets taken away unfairly.

Sexist you are.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6828|Nårvei

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Let me say something before everybody says we are spoiled kids who destroys everything when we don't get what we want.

Under the clearance of Ungdomshuset, the clearance didn't last 5 minutes like the police said, but 50 minutes.
After the police had caugh the last inside the house, they took off there gas masks and hold them strapped in a gas filled room, so now a journalist can't talk straight for 5 min. without coughing alot. + a German activist got beat so much in his head, that he passed out and woke up in the hospital not knowing what happened.

Aktion G13 was a peaceful demonstration and attempt to occupy an empty building that isn't used.
Over 1000 took part in the demonstration, and all newspapers said that the youth was good making a peaceful demonstration, but the police came under critic because of their massive you of teargas. Even a 14-year old girl got a gas grenade in her eye because the police didn't gave any warnings.
There was unnessesary violence from both parts in that conflict.

*From the occupants because they lost something they wrongly thought belong to them.
*From the police because they was pissed after the last conflict and the conflicts in the past.

The idea of a youth-house is imho very good but it needs to be under control and some rules for usage have to be applied, anarchy doesn't apply to any function in society and will never work in any settings - even the occupants of Ungdomshuset knew this otherwise they would never have been able to cast those riots.

Anarchy=Fail.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Surgeons

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Sexist you are.
Yes i am sexist.

Hit the nail on the head there didn't you, until you have a job and a house then i will listen to what you moan about, tbh, they sound like typical lazy bints who want everything handed to them on a plate.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6687|Up North
Yes get a fucking job, u smelly bum!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Why do you want to execute me?
Surgeons

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Why do you want to execute me?
Where does he say he wants to execute you?

Silly Danes.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p1709722

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Slayer wrote:

Germany > Denmark
Correct.

But, Berlin>Any country or town/city/village
U should be dragged out on the street and get executed for saying that, EMO
Surgeons

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1709722#p1709722

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Correct.

But, Berlin>Any country or town/city/village
Fair do's. Silly Dr.Phil then.

Violence solves nothing.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Violence solves everything, just look at the Ungdomshuset campaign. Even the Nazi's couldn't dish out that much destruction and hatred.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark

The Sheriff wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Dr.PhiL wrote:

Violence solves nothing.
What would you have done?
Surgeons

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Violence solves nothing.
What would you have done?
Quit whining, and move on, they will look back in life, and see how much dicks they've been, and regret this whole episode.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Jensen were you really part of the Riots and were you really having parties and shit in that building?

How old are you, why can't you just do what we do and get drunk in the park and on the streets.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-12-07 11:55:28)

PluggedValve
+17|6358
How old are these youth's and was there no supervision or authority figure?  Stupid of the gov't to set themselves up for failure.  Not that i have much sympathy for the punks.  Surely there were innocent victims but it cant all be blamed on either side. 

Just because a building is empty does that mean its up for claim to the first squaters?  These youth's should try to take care of themselves instead of expecting everyone else to foot the bill.  Its not like most working folk love going to work.  Knowing how much of my tax dollars are wasted on idiots like these, makes me want to work less.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6409|fåking denmark

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jensen were you really part of the Riots and were you really having parties and shit in that building?

How old are you, why can't you just do what we do and get drunk in the park and on the streets.
When the wildest riot were, I wasn't there because I'm not violent.
PluggedValve
+17|6358

Mekstizzle wrote:

If these kids can afford booze for the parties maybe they should chip in to repair the building.  I have a problem with homeless people that drink and do drugs.  Not because i care about them doing drugs but if they can afford to buy booze and drugs they should get a goddamn roof over their heads to do them in.

Thats what i do

And how does this one squatter, sorry, youth  "Jenson"? own a computer but not a house to put it in???
Mekstizzle
WALKER

PluggedValve wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

If these kids can afford booze for the parties maybe they should chip in to repair the building.  I have a problem with homeless people that drink and do drugs.  Not because i care about them doing drugs but if they can afford to buy booze and drugs they should get a goddamn roof over their heads to do them in.

Thats what i do

And how does this one squatter, sorry, youth  "Jenson"? own a computer but not a house to put it in???
lol, I don't understand Jensens situation. It seems like he was a bloke that just used to hang out at the building from time to time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard