Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark
What do you think(/though) about them?

Discuss.

EDIT:

Ungdomshuset was a squatters house that they [the squatters] got in 1982 from the mayor of Copenhagen, Denmark.
In 2000 the house was sold to the right wing sect Faderhuset, cleared and teared down in start of 2007, riots in the days after.

Blitz is a squatters house in Oslo, Norway. It was set to sale in 2002, but the sale was puled back after many actions from Blitz-supporters.

In Marts 2007, Ungdomshuset activist also supporting Blitz, attacked police in front of the Danish Ambasseed [spelling]. The reason was Copenhagen Councils decision of tearing down Ungdomshuset.

Köpi was occupied in 1990, and legalised in 1991. It is on Köpenicker Straße 137 in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Köpi is also known as a squatters house like Ungdomshuset and Blitz.

(The reason that there isn't much about Köpi is my lack of German language skill.)

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2007-12-06 12:47:37)

aLeX
.?
+160|6333|:D

Say what?

DonFck wrote:

Some background info might be good before posting, don't you agree?
I know I do.

EDIT: I wrote this before the post below, I'm psychic.

Last edited by aLeX (2007-12-06 12:31:38)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

I need around tree fiddy.
Stimey
­
+786|6122|Ontario | Canada

DonFck wrote:

Agreed.
­
­
­
­
­
­
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
They don't deserve to get a new house after what they did to Nørrebro (a part of Copenhagen)....

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-06 12:33:46)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6481|Trondheim, Norway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitz_%28movement%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ungdomshuset

Didn't find anything on Köpi (don't even know what it is )
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark
Updated.
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6158|denmark

FloppY_ wrote:

They don't deserve to get a new house after what they did to Nørrebro (a part of Copenhagen)....
nobody wants anything to do with them.. 
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

FloppY_ wrote:

Oh yes we do ..

And beside, didn't you hear about Aktion G13?

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2007-12-07 03:02:04)

FloppY_
­

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Oh yes we do ..

I did,, and tbh after what you did to Nørrebro do you honestly think you diserve a new house ???

- Burned Torched innocent peoples cars
- Trashed stores and streets
- Started fires in the streets
- Caused the Police so much trouble that they had to call in help from the rest of the country and now they are all working overtime becuase of all the time they spent getting control over you rugrats....

The old house was LENT to you by Copenhagen, and you had it for longer than you were supposed too...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-07 03:11:57)

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

FloppY_ wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Oh yes we do ..

I did,, and tbh after what you did to Nørrebro do you honestly think you diserve a new house ???

- Burned innocent peoples cars
- Cause the Police so much trouble that they had to call in help from the rest of the country and now they are working overtime becuase of all the time they spent getting control over you rugrats....

The old house was LENT to you by Copenhagen, and you had it for longer than you were supposed too...
The old house was GIVEN to us.

EDIT: And you, apparently, haven't seen the movie "500 Stenkastende Autonome Voldpsykopater Fra Helvede" (English tittle "Squat")

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2007-12-07 03:14:58)

fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6158|denmark

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Oh yes we do ..

ooh  no u dont! u people are a bunch of whiners who wants everything for free.if u cant u loosers start a riot and blame everybody else but yourselfs.. buy your own house for your OWN money EDIT and get a job!

Last edited by fredskov9 (2007-12-07 03:12:01)

FloppY_
­

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Oh yes we do ..

- Burned innocent peoples cars
- Cause the Police so much trouble that they had to call in help from the rest of the country and now they are working overtime becuase of all the time they spent getting control over you rugrats....

The old house was GIVEN to us.
No it was not.... The building was property of the city of copenhagen when you lived in it...

I should inform the rest of you people that half of the people using the house are or look like EMO's with more metal in their faces than there is in my PC but then again,, everyone can look the way they want,, just describing it to the non-danish users here...
https://www.modkraft.dk/IMG/jpg/ungerdemo_fingeren_mk.jpg
https://www.kulturrevolution.dk/wp-content/ungern_demo.jpg
https://lh3.google.com/kaffedrikker/RYSWnc4NEXI/AAAAAAAAABs/vnH9ac69cOs/IMG_2579.JPG?imgmax=640

More pictures of what they did:
https://www.uriasposten.net/pics/030207-Ungdomshuset-1.jpg
https://www.uriasposten.net/pics/030207-Ungdomshuset-2.jpg
https://www.modkraft.dk/IMG/jpg/riot_010307_mb.jpg
https://www.modkraft.dk/IMG/jpg/riot_010907_mk.jpg

TBH i am going to make this into a sig or a Tshirt if i can get the time....
https://www.fotoagent.dk/single_picture/10125/1/large/rydungdomshuset.jpg

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-07 03:23:59)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
So hold on. That building was like some house given to people for free? Squatters, ie: Tramps/Bums? And then the government took it away? So they rioted.

I suppose, it is kinda sad. You can't just give it and then take it like that, but It was stupid to give them a house in the first place (why give them a house? What have they done to deserve it?). Denmark is simply reaping what it has sowed.

That's like here, we have things called Council Houses. Loads of them all around the country. Massive apartment blocks etc.. which people with low income/no job and stuff get to live in, on behalf of the taxpayer. It's stupid and promotes lazyness, and I'd imagine if we suddenly took it away there would be big riots too. Even though they didn't really deserve a house in the first place...

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-12-07 03:40:26)

FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

So hold on. That building was like some house given to people for free? Squatters, ie: Tramps/Bums? And then the government took it away? So they rioted.

I suppose, it is kinda sad. You can't just give it and then take it like that, but It was stupid to give them a house in the first place (why give them a house? What have they done to deserve it?). Denmark is simply reaping what it has sowed.

That's like here, we have things called Council Houses. Loads of them all around the country. Massive apartment blocks etc.. which people with low income/no job and stuff get to live in, on behalf of the taxpayer. It's stupid and promotes lazyness, and I'd imagine if we suddenly took it away there would be big riots too. Even though they didn't really deserve a house in the first place...
They are not bums,, they are young people... it is like a youth club,,, they don't live in it...

Basically it was a house that copenhagen gave them to have somewhere to be after school (not that all of them attend their classes though), The city owns the deed but the youth use the house because they were allowed too,, and the house was at the edge of falling apart so it had to be torn down,,,
I guess if the building had fallen in on them instead they would still blame it on the city of Copenhagen

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-07 03:58:32)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Neither the house in Copenhagen nor the Blitz house in Oslo have ever been given to the occupants using it, that statement is a grave misunderstanding, the city councils have until the buildings where sold let them use it thus postponing a violent conflict for years and in the case of Ungdomshuset in Copenhagen their assumptions of a violent ending was correct.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FloppY_
­

Varegg wrote:

Neither the house in Copenhagen nor the Blitz house in Oslo have ever been given to the occupants using it, that statement is a grave misunderstanding, the city councils have until the buildings where sold let them use it thus postponing a violent conflict for years and in the case of Ungdomshuset in Copenhagen their assumptions of a violent ending was correct.
QFT
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6671|Up North
Cut ur hair, take a bath, put on some nice clothes, and get a fucking job, u silly twat.

Dam i hate u fucking useless trash, burning peoples cars and destroying their stores, we are the ones paying taxes, that made sure u got ur fucking shitty worthless house. So please die a horrible death, EMO
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

Varegg wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

The house was given to them back in 1982 after many actions, like occupations, and many demonstrations.
mikkel
+383|6603
Ungdomshuset was always the property of the City of Copenhagen. It's documented and really non-debatable. The youths were allowed to use it for cultural reasons, but that never really happened. It was always just a refuge for anarchists who in their time there broke countless zoning, housing, environmental, criminal, misdemeanor and regulatory laws.

As a consequence of their irresponsibility, the house was cleared and sold to a third party. As a consequence of the immaturity of the previous inhabitants, part of Copenhagen has several times been turned into a warzone, ending in violent clashes with police, and the torching of cars, businesses and police equipment, and sporadic squatting of other buildings all around Copenhagen.

What part of that inspires any sort of sympathy?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

mikkel wrote:

Ungdomshuset was always the property of the City of Copenhagen. It's documented and really non-debatable. The youths were allowed to use it for cultural reasons, but that never really happened. It was always just a refuge for anarchists who in their time there broke countless zoning, housing, environmental, criminal, misdemeanor and regulatory laws.

As a consequence of their irresponsibility, the house was cleared and sold to a third party. As a consequence of the immaturity of the previous inhabitants, part of Copenhagen has several times been turned into a warzone, ending in violent clashes with police, and the torching of cars, businesses and police equipment, and sporadic squatting of other buildings all around Copenhagen.

What part of that inspires any sort of sympathy?
It did got used for cultural reasons.

A big international punk festival, many big punk and other bands have played there.
Different partys, ie. anti-nazi partys.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

squatters my ass, seriously. I don't give a rat's ass, if it's youth culture or whatever. As soon as people start burning other people's cars, smashing in shop windows and throwing rocks at law enforcement, kick them in the face and throw them out.

If the city gave it, then the city can take it away. If you want a house to play with, get a goddamn job and buy one ! Jesus...

meh, looks like I am growing more conservative the older I get...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'll be perfectly honest here:

"Blitz"
"Ungdomshuset" morons
"Köpi"

etc etc, are a massive scar in the society. They are against the police & government no matter who is in charge, they dress and act like a group of morons and always look for excuses to setting cars on fire.

they're like... Paris citizens on crack.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
I still blame the City for letting them use the building in the first place.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Mekstizzle wrote:

I still blame the City for letting them use the building in the first place.
well....

It was supposed to be a place for after-school activity.

To bad the rebelious pricks took controll of it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard