Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6427|Florida
Anyone know of one, or should I just stick with windows firewall. I had one I was using pc firewall plus but was starting to give me problems so I deleted it. Thanks in advance. Oh BTW if this is in the wrong section Mods please move it, sorry.
sithao
+63|6635|Los Angeles, California
Check this link out.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

I just use Windows Firewall. The other ones get too annoying for me to deal with. Just my 2 cents..
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
tupla_s
+455|6601|Finland
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6559|CH/BR - in UK

Sygate Firewall - simple program control, not at all a resource hog. Combined with avast you really don't need anything else (besides spybot snd and adaware).

-konfusion
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6457

King_County_Downy wrote:

I just use Windows Firewall.
CrazeD
+368|6682|Maine

tupla_s wrote:

ZoneAlarm
Agreed.

Last edited by CrazeD (2007-12-05 16:42:12)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6401|Southern California
Ive always used and had good luck with zone alarm....

They seem to be more annoying about directing you towards their pay software now though...but still works very well.
CrazeD
+368|6682|Maine

VicktorVauhn wrote:

They seem to be more annoying about directing you towards their pay software now though...but still works very well.
The paid version is much better than the free version though. It protects against a lot more.

Plus, it's still free if you look in the right places.
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6230|Richmond, BC, Canada
I use Comodo FireWall Pro its free
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6427|Florida
Thanks for all the replies. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, I have a crazy job that keeps me away from home for many hours (truck driving). Anyways I'll checkout all those links, and I do know where to find Zone Alarm in the right places.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6401|Southern California

CrazeD wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

The paid version is much better than the free version though. It protects against a lot more.

Plus, it's still free if you look in the right places.
Hmmm... May just be that I don't know enough about security, but all I want is a popup when something attempts a connection with yes and no, and an "always use this option" check box. Anything else is intrusive IMO

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard