xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6696
It seems that handicaps whether physical or mental is really being taken for granted. Movies like the Ringer are really making me sick these days. Along with gays, african americans, asians and hispanics. These days it's ok to call someone a nigger or a chink and when someone like Bill Cosby tries to stop that, they say he's not black enough whatever that may mean (yes I do know what that means) A lot of people call people retarded, white, gay, or a jew. I really don't see the point in WWII then because Hitler and his minions might as well have killed everyone he didn't like.
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

I agree. Racist words are thrown around like they are no worse than any other word. While I'm sure there will be someone who replies, "Who cares, they're just words", than if they are just words, don't say them. If they mean so little to you, it should be easy to stop saying them. You're just teaching society to accept hate.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
I disagree. It all depends on the attitude of the people saying it. In Aus race jokes are common and accepted as longas they aint serious.

IE I'll diss an English mate about him being a pompus ass pom and he'll call me a convict. Or I'll diss my mate about being hell obsessed with money and he's jewish. It depends on the attitude of the people.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6845|Australia
lol my sister is goin out with a kiwi dude we give him shit bout' being a kiwi all the time he does the same about aus people...

he got us good yesterdy, id tell ya how but mmm i dont know how you would type the sounds and just wouldent sound the same but it was sooo funny lol.

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
Yeah my sisters over from NZ with her kiwi boyfriend and I've been dissing them so much
-=1stInF.|Slappey
+3|6752

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

It seems that handicaps whether physical or mental is really being taken for granted. Movies like the Ringer are really making me sick these days. Along with gays, african americans, asians and hispanics. These days it's ok to call someone a nigger or a chink and when someone like Bill Cosby tries to stop that, they say he's not black enough whatever that may mean (yes I do know what that means) A lot of people call people retarded, white, gay, or a jew. I really don't see the point in WWII then because Hitler and his minions might as well have killed everyone he didn't like.
Have you seen the movie ringer yet? It's not what you probably think it is. It actually doesn't make fun of those at the special olympics, in fact, the head of the special olympics loves the movie. Altho i agree with you that the term Retard is thrown around way too much.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835
time to move up and on and stop making excuses. be men

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard