Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Miguel diaz wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hm... I vote 25 for mtb0 (Wich I always read as mo0nshineanimephilia for some reason.....................)
Please...

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

mtb0minime wrote:

Close!

Varegg is 37

max wrote:

... xfire ftw!
Finally someone figured it out! I posted this in the other thread but it got deleted
Hm ... i dont have xfire
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hm... I vote 25 for mtb0 (Wich I always read as mo0nshineanimephilia for some reason.....................)
... I really wanna know where you get moonshineanimephilia from mtb0minime... I is confoosedd

Varegg wrote:

Hm ... i dont have xfire
<--- Not according to the link on the side panel

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-12-04 13:06:25)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

Varegg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Close!

Varegg is 37

max wrote:

... xfire ftw!
Finally someone figured it out! I posted this in the other thread but it got deleted
Hm ... i dont have xfire
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6643|7th level of hell

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Edit: The 17 was @ Teddy, but I'll guess the same for Zilla

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-12-04 13:08:29)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

mtb0minime wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

... I really wanna know where you get moonshineanimephilia from mtb0minime... I is confoosedd

Varegg wrote:

Hm ... i dont have xfire
I don't know, actually. I just read it as that somehow
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

Freezer7Pro wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Hm ... i dont have xfire
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Well I think we all know what's running through your head now... Are you sexually attracted to alcohol and anime?

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-12-04 13:09:53)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
2 and a halfs
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6127|So Cal
^20?
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

mtb0minime wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Well I think we all know what's running through your head now... Are you sexually attracted to alcohol and anime?
LoL, no.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

mtb0minime wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Hm ... i dont have xfire
I used to but dont anymore .... is the account still active ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

I woulda gone for 25

-konfusion
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

32 for >l<onfusion.
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6000|UK
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Varegg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Hm ... i dont have xfire
Well I go to www.xfire.com/profile/varegg and there's a page there.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

mtb0minime wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Well I go to www.xfire.com/profile/varegg and there's a page there.
Wadda you know .... must have forgotten to delete the account .... since i'm still there i might just start using it again
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6423|My room
erg....22....?

Yeah. Guessing ages. Another one of the many things I stink at.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

13?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6423|My room
That's a low blow, you 16 year old you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard