Poll

Ann Coulter, do I know First hand what she is about? is she/he ugly ?

Yes I have read her book's16%16% - 4
No I have not read her book's33%33% - 8
I just Repeat What other people say.8%8% - 2
Do I really need to Know, can't I just flame ?16%16% - 4
I didn't know you could see a skinny girls adams apple8%8% - 2
I have never seen a nude woman Before16%16% - 4
Total: 24
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
Ann Coulter, do I know First hand what she is about.

Do I really trust the Media to not misslead me.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
Ann Coulter is a fuckin brainwashed misguided bony assed ho
luckybaer
+10|6772| Going Feral
She's a rigtht-wing flamethrower to counter the left-wing flamethrowers.

She's a hard-core right-winger, much like Bob Beckel is a hard-core left-winger.

If you are very conservative, you'll find yourself nodding in agreement from time to time.  If you are liberal, you'll call her names and jump up and down and get outraged.

Me, I'm conservative, but I tune her out because she's a bomb-thrower.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6752|The Netherlands
ann who?
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6731|In a van down by the river
I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative.  Horseman77 has a skinny assed white girl far right conservative bitch fetish apparently.  I've heard enough of the stuff she has said on talk shows and news programs to know exactly what she is about.  Frankly, she is farther to the right than Rush Limbaugh, and that is saying a lot.  I hate people like that who doesn't respect anybody elses opinions or views.  I at least respect other people's views (when they are well-founded).  She claims to be intelligent but then throws out words such as "poopy-head" and "retarded journalists".  Yeah, she's somebody you can trust to get your opinions from.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Can't people just form their own opinions and stop clinging to spokespeople from the left and right wings and their books/movies/programs? It would be cool if debate and serious talk involved actual debate and serious talk, rather than unproductive flames and personal insults against others who express different beliefs than your own.

But then, if people were like this, the world wouldn't have half as many problems as it does now, would it?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2005-12-25 19:20:39)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
I dont listen to any American leftists or rightists. I know who is a fool though.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I dont listen to any American leftists or rightists. I know who is a fool though.
personal experince.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative.

He uses words like

" skinny assed white girl far right conservative bitch fetish "

Than he says 

"  She claims to be intelligent but then throws out words such as "poopy-head" and "retarded journalists ". 

Yeah, she's somebody you can trust to get your opinions from.
Draw your own conclusions
Kniero
Banned
+1|6743|AZ

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

How sorrowful that statement truly is - the only fool here is the one keeping themself in seclusion.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6746|Netherlands
who the f*** is Ann Coulter
Kniero
Banned
+1|6743|AZ
http://www.anncoulter.org/ - She's a "right-wing conservative" with a slim figure and blonde hair (and no lisp, contrary to what some biased have said )
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6731|In a van down by the river

Horseman 77 wrote:

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative.

He uses words like

" skinny assed white girl far right conservative bitch fetish "

Than he says 

"  She claims to be intelligent but then throws out words such as "poopy-head" and "retarded journalists ". 

Yeah, she's somebody you can trust to get your opinions from.
Draw your own conclusions
I never intended to come off as intelligent... draw your own conclusions.
Nomer
+10|6696|North of Boston

Kniero wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

How sorrowful that statement truly is - the only fool here is the one keeping themself in seclusion.
Can you read? He's an Aussie!  He has no reason to know some relatively unimportant american political pundit/figure, after all, he doesn't get Fox News or MSNBC or any of that crap that she or any other of those jokes appear on.  Just try to name a mainstream Aussie politician, now try to name a trivial yet visible Aussie talking head.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6743|AZ

Nomer wrote:

Kniero wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Can you read? He's an Aussie!  He has no reason to know some relatively unimportant american political pundit/figure, after all, he doesn't get Fox News or MSNBC or any of that crap that she or any other of those jokes appear on.  Just try to name a mainstream Aussie politician, now try to name a trivial yet visible Aussie talking head.
Can I read? LOL, man, you're an idiot. Like it fucking matters if he is Aussie or not. The point is that he is providing an atmosphere around himself suggesting that he has heard what these Americans have had to say, but has ignored them and blocked them out. Nomer, you're really an idiot man. We could only hope that all Bostonians hold a state of mind much more intelligent than yours.
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California
I know of Ann Coulter, have heard her on several shows on Fox and what not. I think she tries a little too hard to get her point across. Tries to be the Al Franken of the Conservative movement.

I laugh at all of them. They all feed the political machine.Which is designed to give you the illusion of freedom and deomcracy.

Bow to your corporate masters, your freedom is an illusion, and your vote does not count. Notice how no matter who you put in office, the country is still going to shit? There are no longer two parties. There is one: Corporate Greed. While "Left" and "Right" wingers duke it out, you are losing your rights and freedoms little by little.

But keep screaming, so loudly you don't hear them come for your liberties.
Kniero
Banned
+1|6743|AZ
We all know this isn't a true democracy. Stop acting as though you're placed in some superior position, 'cause you're no where fucking close. It's a democratic republic, plain and simple. We have freedoms, yes, but they are based on both basic reasonability and the innert human rights. This is what fills our society with such a high degree of liberty and what seperates us from the faults of (some) other governments.

The only issue that could've ever been is over, that of which may largely be due in part to the unreputable character of the current republican President, George W. Bush. "Corporate Greed", as you say, has, and had, nothing to do with any possible fraudulence within a large-scale, political circumstance.

Salutations,
Kniero

(P.S. Erkut.hv is extremely retarded - he throws endless implications of [his] egotism about and tosses around claims with a total lack of corroboration, all the while somehow being able to establish [for himself] that his ideology posesses [even a trace of] fidelity.)
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
Its a Republic, a True Republic.
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California

Kniero wrote:

(P.S. Erkut.hv is extremely retarded - he throws endless implications of [his] egotism about and tosses around claims with a total lack of corroboration, all the while somehow being able to establish [for himself] that his ideology posesses [even a trace of] fidelity.)
Well, you spelled my name right at least. Just a rant man, after the Ann Coulter part. if you think politicians aren't destroying the country for self-interest/preservation, well, no clue what to tell you. Look at where everything is going. Was I that off? I was just typing crap at the time, but there are some valid points. Most of our politicians crave money and power, and will sacrifice damn near anything to get it. Once they get it, they will do anything to keep it.
[blaq] plague
+0|6708
Just my opinion, but I personally think she's a short-sighted twat who spends too much time bashing the left to make any solid points for the right...Anyone with half a brain knows that when you get that far on either side, liberal or conservative, it all stops being reasonable and become egoist, self-righteous BS...Case and point, the UConn speech early this month.  If you haven't read about it...here's the article.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/08/coulte … index.html
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
Yes here is the only Direct qoute in the Entire Article.

A refrence to clinton

" who won the presidency only because Ross Perot took 19 percent of the vote. "

a Fragment of a sentence, that she spoke.

And The fragment Is 100% true.

again my piont is The right is Independent by nature, The left will support a child molester or a rapist if it suits their needs.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6691|San Francisco
Ann Coulter is a lying liar and I hate all of the lies when she tells them!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

Marconius wrote:

Ann Coulter is a lying liar and I hate all of the lies when she tells them!
pants on fire ?  Age please, lol

the only direct qoute was the refrence to clinton

" who won the presidency only because Ross Perot took 19 percent of the vote. "  Where is the lie ?
[blaq] plague
+0|6708

Nomer wrote:

Kniero wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

The simple fact is that if he doesn't listen to any of it...why is he posting in here?

Horseman 77 wrote:

Yes here is the only Direct qoute in the Entire Article.

A refrence to clinton

" who won the presidency only because Ross Perot took 19 percent of the vote. "

a Fragment of a sentence, that she spoke.

And The fragment Is 100% true.

again my piont is The right is Independent by nature, The left will support a child molester or a rapist if it suits their needs.
"I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am."  That was a direct quote...shows how arrogant she is.  I don't disagree with you.  It just ridiculous how people as polarized as she is don't really do anything constructive for politics, either conservative or liberal.  Just drivelling on about how ignorant the other side is.  I'm pretty moderate, so I like to drivel on about how ignorant they both are.
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6753|Columbus, Indiana
Ann is a true goddess from heaven

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard