i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Jenspm wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

No personal address posting. We can handle this the mature way can't we?
negative no sir no way man.
you got it
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6526

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

No personal address posting. We can handle this the mature way can't we?
you got it
enemy boat spotted.
enemy boat spotted.
enemy boat spotted.
enemy boat spotted.
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Canadianloser wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

you got it
enemy boat spotted.
enemy boat spotted.
enemy boat spotted.
enemy boat spotted.
good deal thanks
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
I'm laughing at how seriously some of you people are taking this. It's a fucking CD, go buy one at the store for 5 cents and draw the BF2s logo on it with a Sharpie if it helps you sleep better at night.

edit: The ironic thing is I bet a lot of you think 4chan users are immature for their raids on websites, yet you people want to post someone's personal information because of a fucking disc.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-07-01 18:07:43)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

HurricaИe wrote:

I'm laughing at how seriously some of you people are taking this. It's a fucking CD, go buy one at the store for 5 cents and draw the BF2s logo on it with a Sharpie if it helps you sleep better at night.

edit: The ironic thing is I bet a lot of you think 4chan users are immature for their raids on websites, yet you people want to post someone's personal information because of a fucking disc.
QFT.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6793|Noizyland

HurricaИe wrote:

Valid points in the edit and any posting of personal information will be deleted by one of the Mods and the post-er will be diciplined - not in a good S&M way either, (AlphA might if he's in a good mood.)

But Hurricane, this isn't just a disk, it's a challenge silly. It's also Ander's guitar pick which I really wanted to get.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6014
kinda reminds me of the guy who fucked up the bf2s public account
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

gatorlova wrote:

Yeah you're a tool.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6308|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

gatorlova wrote:

Yeah you're a tool.
lelburn
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland
tbh, I vote for a second trip with less members (say max 3 per country {exceptions: US and UK}) and only known members to DU / Titch .....
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5798|loves Stimey <3 |

HurricaИe wrote:

TBFH, we put effort into it. It's not only about the CD, it's the things that are in the package. I loved to read what people wrote, I even made copies of them before I sent it. So we could readd everything that happend before and with me.

Hit me up if I should scan them, fuck ddendneendnendenholm
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668

HurricaИe wrote:

shhh

I paid money to post that letter and I'm sure as hell not letting some douchebag be responsible for it getting wasted..
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6508|Gogledd Cymru

I think me and Mek should start a bf2s CD trip, I bet we get it done before you lot do, we'll even give you a 7 month head start
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6579|Southampton, UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

shhh

I paid money to post that letter and I'm sure as hell not letting some douchebag be responsible for it getting wasted..
Fucking QFE.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

HurricaИe wrote:

QFT

The Sheriff wrote:

I think me and Mek should start a bf2s CD trip, I bet we get it done before you lot do, we'll even give you a 7 month head start
lol
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6749|Uhh... erm...
So much for that.

Hurricane wrote:

blah blah CD blah Sharpie blah blah 4chan blah immature blah
But mah chocolate D:
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC
Oh no, you people are out 42 cents or whatever it costs to mail something.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

HurricaИe wrote:

Oh no, you people are out 42 cents or whatever it costs to mail something.
People added stuff into the letter, so it became a parcel essentially, meaning it probably costed a bit more to post. I think Funky_Finny paid something like £10 to post it (he did very fast shipping, though)
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5979|Washington DC

kylef wrote:

(he did very fast shipping, though)
i'm sure the post office put a gun to his head and made threats unless he chose that option

I realize the "sentimental value" of it but you people are pathetic for wanting to post some guy's address / raid him or whatever over it.
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

So how far has this thing gotten? This was started like a year and a half ago, right?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

Ryan wrote:

So how far has this thing gotten? This was started like a year and a half ago, right?
Well, Bernadictus had it for a month and now the guy who has it at the minute isn't sending it
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5798|loves Stimey <3 |

Ryan wrote:

7 months.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6709|Devon, England

HurricaИe wrote:

kylef wrote:

(he did very fast shipping, though)
i'm sure the post office put a gun to his head and made threats unless he chose that option

I realize the "sentimental value" of it but you people are pathetic for wanting to post some guy's address / raid him or whatever over it.
Someone's jealous.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6579|Southampton, UK

Either way, it is the personal possessions in a bid to make internet community history - and some fag has just been a pain and ruined the whole thing.
I don't see any point in defending him - It is stupid and annoying.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
We shall do another, i cba sorting it out atm though.

Also, how would we fairly vet applicants?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard