armin
+0|6754| Bosnia & Herzegovina
What's the finniest teamkill you've had?

I was in a tank once at Manshtuur City, and I randomly fire into the blue sky... and at the other side of the map I hit a loaded black hawk! BOOM! 6 Teamkills, just like that!
AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6769|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam
finest was when de fucker kept trying to steal my plane ... only then is a TK sweet

EDIT: sorry i got confused by your "Finniest" No funny teamkill so far btw

Last edited by AlexDiasTeixeira (2005-12-24 20:32:25)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6786|England
I was engineer in the back of the blackhawk with 5 other people, I threw some mines out by a flag, then the pilot landed on them and I got 5 tk's
Aardcore
+60|6711|USA, Arizona
While a TK is never funny... I'll admit there are some situations you just can't deny having a laugh over just how spontaneous and surprising some TK's happen. For me it'd have to be when a friend and I were out on a spec ops infiltration to deep enemy lines to capture a flag that was out in the farthest point possible. We ended up finding a tank and we somehow scared the guy out of the tank so I took it. My friend thought the tank was still his as I got in and since he only saw the red tag of font from the enemy's name, he couldn't tell whether it was on the tank or not so he rigged it with C4 anyway. As I cheered on the VOIP "WHOOOO!!! WALTER I GOT IT!" a second later, I died from the C4 detonation.

I wasn't mad as I was surprised and I heard him yell out:

WetzelW: "YEAH!!!"
Aardcore: "DUDE?!"
WetzelW: "I got 'im Art!"
Aardcore: "No you didn't! Read the screen!"
WetzelW: "What? ... AUHHHHH!!! TK?! I THOUGHT HE WAS STILL IN THE TANK!"
Aardcore: "Vengeance! Vengeance! He's still alive with little life left! Get that fool!"
WetzelW: "Ten-four!"
WetzelW [M16A2] (RandomdudewhosenameIcan'tremember)
Joker13641
+0|6756
Serving as CO, hiding in a hallway of a building at our main base, guy comes around the corner and I open fire, winging him, at which point he ducks back the way he came and I realize that he was one of my own.  He then comes around the corner and kills me, at which point he realizes his error, and fortunately was a medic and was able to revive me and avoid a TK.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6737|Finland
You can't avoid TK even you are medic. You still get that -4 score and TK to your stats even you revive that TKed guy.
ArkAng37
+1|6843|San Antonio, TX
I got pissed at this one guy because he would always tk anyone who went for his tank so I used my method of revenge! JIHAD JEEP!

Oh and bluescreen wicked ass sig man! Can I try to talk you into making me one?

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-12-24 22:07:53)

G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6728|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
idiots that dont trust my flying/driving...low and fast u jump out u die just dont punish

Last edited by G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ (2005-12-24 22:24:14)

insanemotherfucker
+0|6707
the funnest one i got was playing sharqi and i was on the tv station and the flag went nuetral and my guys killed the enemy so i jumped down to help cap the flag and i landed on my own guy and killed him
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6721|Pleasanton,CA
I put C4 on a car and a guy gets in a rams it into a enemy tank I set off the C4 and kill the tank and him.
And also he didn't punish me for a TK.
armin
Also once I was rigging a jeep with C4, but I only planted 4 of them in the jeep, the last one I missed and it stuck on the ground by the flag (had no idea). So when I suicided my jeep and took out a tank, at the other end of the map, the last C4 exploded as well, killing two that just spawned!
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6844
Throwing 'nades out fo a blackhawk with a support guy is cool, can't remember if I got any tks from it but basically doing is asking for a tk or two.

I reakon the best would be putting C4 on the last avalibe jet and letting someone get in, fly away for about 2 minutes and setting it off.
*remembers*
I did do one, once there was a buggy, now being me I felt like C4ing it and have some fun, about 5 secs afterwards I let it drive away, after 30secs *BAM* three teamkills and three punishes, I got booted from the server for that one.
Blankwindow
+1|6723
i don't mind people car bombing as long as dthey do it with their vehicles what i hate is you offer to pick someone up or stop for them to and the bastar dthrows c4 on. I ususally hit the gas before they get in. If you wantt o suicide jeep get your own fucking fav.

anyway the funniest would have to be when i  shot a attack helo above a flag down the carcas landed on a team mate and blew up. i got recognition for a tk because my prize chopper reckage landed on hiom and exploded. he didn't punish atleast, though he found it halarious.
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6698|Taiwan
funniest was when was in karkand, trying to kill a guy with my RPK, when, 3 teamates repawn between me and the enemy, i forgot to stop firing and killed all 3 teamates, afterwards the bastard killed me off with a M4

Also, i was in The opration cleen sweep , trying to gun down a enemy chopper with SRAW, but it missed, and hit a friendly jet on the other side of the map.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.
well this wasnt really a tk, but it killed my teammates. i was commander on operation clean sweep. the enemy took their APC up to our uncappable (we were US) he got out and we killed him, and the APC was damaged. a teammate got in it so i thought well i should repair him with a supply box. so i dropped it, and we were on a runway, and when it was falling, the f-15 was flying by to re-arm and hit the supply box and blew up. they yelled at me for dropping the supply box there
armin
yeah i had a few as a commander too... where you have no time to think,

for instance dropping arty instead of UAV or Supplies boxes... OMG... that pisses them off!
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

I was engineer on karkand and wanted to repair my tank so I drove it to the house with the big gate at the place with the fountain. I stopped in the gate and jumped out for repairs. A few seconds later I heared bullets hitting the tank and so i pressed E immediately. But, shit happened, I was still holding the mousebutton and so the gun fired and hit the APC that crossed the place at that moment. The shot was perfect, one of those lucky one-shot-one-kill shots. unfortunately it was a one-shot-two-TKs shot.
Dr0pped
+8|6752|Ontario, Canada
I was flying an attack chopper and we got nailed by a J-10. the wreckage landed on a teammate, TK, punish...

Like I can steer the wreckage!!
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811
I TK people who piss me off too bad. Thus 700+ TKs.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
Once on Wake, I just bombed a spawn site that went neutral, I went back to the carrier to reload, when passing the carrier, I accidently collided with a friendly jet that was also reloading. Talk about lol.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

It figures since I have read other posts by you.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6811

Horseman 77 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

It figures since I have read other posts by you.
Is that supposed to be insulting, or... ?
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6735|yorkshire penisula
my funniest tk must have been as a spec ops in the back of the BH,throwing c4 on infantry/armour,got to the last one,click BOOM,5 tk's kicked and banned,lol
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6756|Brixham, UK
Well, the game once teamswitched me, I forgot and shot a friendly squad with a tank. That didn't go down too well. I kinda saw their uniforms and didn't bother looking for the blue.
Berz
+0|6696
I had to register for this one, so 1st post.

I was playing Strike and we were getting pwned. I decided to have a little fun and go jihad jeeping. I Was on the us side and grabbed the Humv. Took it up to near our arty was and placed some C4 on it. Random guy jumps in and decided to take it after i had just put come c4 on it. I asked him not to steal vehicles and he responds with one the usual immature 14 yr old comments. He gets about half way to the next point and i switch to the detonator and blow him up. Turns out there was another one of our guys around the building he just passed so i blew him, the Hmmv and another person up around the corner.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard