Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York
Anyone ever play it? It's massive fun.
Commie Killer
+192|6401
Gmod has zombie killing? Ohhh. I might buy this now.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Commie Killer wrote:

Gmod has zombie killing? Ohhh. I might buy this now.
So does CSS. But the Gmod version is better. You get to choose your version of zombie (Headcrab, Poison Zombie, Fast Zombie, Normal Zombie, and Chemical Zombie) and you rank up in guns by getting more kills. It's also got a better HUD for zombies where you can actually see your hands, and fast zombies can climb walls. In addition, it takes multiple hits to kill a zombie but a human too.

In the CSS version, one hit from a zombie means you're infected, and you can choose whatever gun you want. However you're only one type of zombie. Normal or burned (same characteristics).
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6611|Michigan, USA
Yep, Its a very good Gamemode, not as Good as SpaceBuild in my opinion, but its sure is fun
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6679|NT, like Mick Dundee

Every time I hear more about GMod I get pushed closer to buying it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Flecco wrote:

Every time I hear more about GMod I get pushed closer to buying it.
DO IT. The update soon will have Ep1/2 and TF2 props, plus like I said, Zombie Survival and Fort Wars in multiplayer are MASSIVE FUN.

For 10 bucks, you get a lot of hours out of it.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6765|the middle of nowhere
Meh, definitely not as good as CSS Zombie mod. There are too many blockers and it takes way too long to play. I don't really like it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, fort wars is a lot of fun. And of course, I have only played the zombie survival mod for about a total of 15 minutes so I might just need more time to get to know it . The RPG mods are also interesting, however most servers are populated by 6 year-olds and 12 year-old abusive admins who kick/punish/kill/ban you before you can even learn how to play the freaking mod. At least, one server I have played RPG mod is like that.

Last edited by Darkhelmet (2007-11-30 21:50:13)

Commie Killer
+192|6401
Ive been playing a lot of CSS Zombie, oh well, it still keeps me entertained so no loss.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6450
You know what, speak of the devil, I just played it for the first time in about eight months. They've really given it the gameplay balance and bug fixes (mostly lag spikes) it so desperately needed. Played it first when it came out (I think V9) and I always thought it had the potential to be popular.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5998|Perth, indian ocean
I play CSS Zombie Hoard and thats pretty fun, it's like the same except the Zombies are Bots and they try and kill you instead of infecting you.
Ghosts zombies piss me off though because they go too fast and they kill too quickly with electricity :S

I play on Internode Zombie Hoard servers (Aussie servers)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard