m-cash1
+0|6699|Toronto
Hi,

For in-game VOIP, my squadmates can hear me fine when I 'b' and talk to them, however I cannot hear them when they talk to me.  I have a friend in town and yesterday we started off the game on our cell phones to do a mic check in game.  He can hear me, other squadmates besides me can hear him, but I can not hear him or any other squadmates.   

The problem seems to be intermittent, earlier this week VOIP was working just fine,  I'm not sure what on my system changed to cause the issue.  I'm hoping that someone out there has the same problem and has solved it and can help me resolve mine.

Some specs:

x-fi platinum
x800 aiw
amd 64 3200
1.5GB ram.
CC-Marley
+407|6829
update your audio drivers
m-cash1
+0|6699|Toronto
I was thinking of that as well, however I checked and everything is up to date.  I think it might be a port forwarding issue.
uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK
i had same problem, check uve got your VOIP volume receive turned up and your game volume voice over turned up to 100%
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6739|Finland
VOIP sucks anyway.. Use TS or Ventrilo.
TC><Injecter
+4|6828|Berlin, Germany
Somehow nobody hears me if I talk but I can hear everybody.... Seems to be opposite of your prob... (Spam but i had to say that )
m-cash1
+0|6699|Toronto
Well it turned out to be a port forwarding issue.  That might explain the inconsistency  I was experiencing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard