DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Don: Twas epic and you know it. But newfags on bf2s don't know about it since it was last year. It was soonly covered by the bannage of Triggerfag998.
Wasn't ping pong after that? Besides, it sucked. Sorry, but it's true. Spam hardly constitutes as "epic". Supah was epic. MacGP is epic. Ping Pong + bannage was sad.

Oddly, I'm still mildly aroused by having you around.
I need around tree fiddy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

DonFck wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Don: Twas epic and you know it. But newfags on bf2s don't know about it since it was last year. It was soonly covered by the bannage of Triggerfag998.
Wasn't ping pong after that? Besides, it sucked. Sorry, but it's true. Spam hardly constitutes as "epic". Supah was epic. MacGP is epic. Ping Pong + bannage was sad.

But the Marlboro jockstrap sigs were epic you must agree. Forums was destroyed for like 2 hours.

To bennis: Lurk moar and you shall know.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

But the Marlboro jockstrap sigs were epic you must agree. Forums was destroyed for like 2 hours.

To bennis: Lurk moar and you shall know.
Wait so the forum attack was just the pin pong thing? Man no wonder I didnt know it was supposed to be an attack
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
I actually have a vague resemblence of seeing shit like that. I just didn't really post much back then. You all seemed like weirdos, and now I'm one too. So now I get it all.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I saved them all in my pr0n-folder.

bennisboy wrote:

Wait so the forum attack was just the pin pong thing? Man no wonder I didnt know it was supposed to be an attack
There was more. A lot more. Generally a front of people ganged up like lemmings, repeating stuff, breaking the rules, and being dicks.

It wasn't epic. It was a display of stupidity and ignorance.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

DonFck wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I saved them all in my pr0n-folder.

bennisboy wrote:

There was more. A lot more. Generally a front of people ganged up like lemmings, repeating stuff, breaking the rules, and being dicks.

It wasn't epic. It was a display of stupidity and ignorance.
It was done for the lulz. Kinda like the IRC squad.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Kinda like the IRC squad.
Who were dealt with accordingly.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

See thats not a rebellion, its jus lame
Like CN117's haircut
You know chicks love teh emo. Only Asians I guess =/

You're a newfag

Oh and hai spawn <3 ---lets go own bennet everytime he posts
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KtotheIMMY
+513|6761
The fun is over

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard