Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden

nukchebi0 wrote:

'Sasha' is a weak gun.
How about this. Sasha can take down a fully healed Heavy in 2-3 seconds at EXTREME close combat. So much for being week. Normally he's the one that breaks up the defence with a Uber.

Anyway

Scout: Is fine

Soldier: Needs a nerf in the damage area or some other kind of Nerf as he's to powerfull. Don't come with the idea of dodging rockets as a Good Soldier WILL hit you. He does not need a Rifle to become effective on long range to weaken the enemies and then finnish him off with 1-2 rockets with  just splash.

Demoman: Is fine

Heavy: Just fine.

Engineer: Just fine imo.

Medic: He can uber ANYONE even medics and overall is just fine as he is a SUPPORT class.

Pyro: I hate him and don't care how weak he is.

Spy: Just fine imo.

Sniper: He's just fine and if he gets to close to someone he only needs to kill him with melee.

The only class I really think needs a check is Soldier and I have played him for quite some time to. 9h+

Also Spy's weakness is being known to the enemy and he shouldn't be able to take down people just like that. Backstab is fine and I killed 6 people in a row with it when they didn't pay attention.
Shaftoe
+4|6752
I digs the TF2 just how it is.  Nothing sucks so bad that it should be mucked around with.  I've read a couple of interviews with the developers, and from what I gather, they tried out a TON of options trying to balance the game out.  The game is extremely entertaining, and any re-tweaking of the game balance will no doubt break the nice character skill continuum that has been thought out pretty well.

BTW, I don't know who posted it earlier, but if you're a Pyro why the hell would you ever even go near water?  That route should not even be an option for you.  Play smarter.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT

Zefar wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

'Sasha' is a weak gun.
How about this. Sasha can take down a fully healed Heavy in 2-3 seconds at EXTREME close combat. So much for being week. Normally he's the one that breaks up the defence with a Uber.

Anyway

Scout: Is fine

Soldier: Needs a nerf in the damage area or some other kind of Nerf as he's to powerfull. Don't come with the idea of dodging rockets as a Good Soldier WILL hit you. He does not need a Rifle to become effective on long range to weaken the enemies and then finnish him off with 1-2 rockets with  just splash.

Demoman: Is fine

Heavy: Just fine.

Engineer: Just fine imo.

Medic: He can uber ANYONE even medics and overall is just fine as he is a SUPPORT class.

Pyro: I hate him and don't care how weak he is.

Spy: Just fine imo.

Sniper: He's just fine and if he gets to close to someone he only needs to kill him with melee.

The only class I really think needs a check is Soldier and I have played him for quite some time to. 9h+

Also Spy's weakness is being known to the enemy and he shouldn't be able to take down people just like that. Backstab is fine and I killed 6 people in a row with it when they didn't pay attention.
'Sasha' does 5 damage a shot.
David.P
Banned
+649|6288

nukchebi0 wrote:

What? It all makes sense now! No wonder i could'nt kill the guy with a headshot.
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6014|UK

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

isn't this is a bit stupid to criticize a 2½-year-old game?
WUT?
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6180

Peter! wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

isn't this is a bit stupid to criticize a 2½-year-old game?
Aren't you a bit stupid to think tf2 is a 2½-year-old game
oops, thought he was talking about bf2

e: sorry for being blind

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-11-29 03:18:59)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6699|Espoo, Finland
TF2 is one of the most perfect games in terms of balance.
BF2 was fine when it came out, but now it's just medic, medic, medic.
In TF2, there is no such problem. Every class is fun to play and has an equal change to win and that's how I like it.
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden

nukchebi0 wrote:

It's still the fastest damage dealing weapon in the game and even if one shot does 4 damage he shoots out like 4-5 of them at time and shoots roughly 5 shots a second so he's already up to 100 damage per second but I'd say it's more because I could lay waste to a buffed Heavy in close combat in less than 3 seconds.

Try being an Engineer and repair your Turret when a Heavy comes around the corner with uber. Usually it means death for you and every other building in the nearby area. Unless a demoman send him flying.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard