henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6319|Belfast
the only flaw in game is that you are playing it
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

Flecco wrote:

CoD4's fatal flaw is that it is all style no substance. Once the style of the execution of the SP and MP wears off you are left with a rather average game, which has no innovative qualities.

I'm still waiting for an Aussie server to start running only the Russian maps though. Downpour, Pipeline and Overgrown are brilliant.
I hate downpour, yet i always end up top of my team with 500+ points whenever i play, i don't even use the mounted machine guns either...
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

colonelioan wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

To first post: Yup i just remembered. in S&D, some people cheat and use the air strike on the spawn point, killing every1 and finishing the round, but i can't think of other flaws.
So using your tools to get the most possible damage is cheating?
You got me wrong, ill explain...

In the Previous round, you killed 5 guys and you got the Airstrike. cool you used it.

Now next round, there is a glitch or cheat that makes you keep the airstrike, and if you still have it, why not bombard their spawn point and end the game in 2 seconds.

Understand now? You are not supposed to carry on powers after rounds.

(its like cheating in bf2 and arty the carrier at very beginning of the round, not fun.)
I've never seen that . . .
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

henno13 wrote:

the only flaw in game is that you are playing it
HAHAHAHA, here, have a karma.
firebolt5
+114|6125

Yellowman03 wrote:

and you title has a 1 fatal grammar error

sry...i'm a grammar freak
Unless that was sarcasm...

You forgot to capitalize the a in "and" in the beginning of the sentence.
You forgot the period after the word "error".
"Sry" should be sorry.
You forgot the period after the word "freak".

That's more than just grammar but just saying, hehe.
Spazz
+7|6536

DefCon-17 wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

justice wrote:

COD4 is over rated.
k, and if you don't have anything to say that contributes to the topic, then don't post at all.

As far as I know, US Marine grenadiers have a grenade launcher and an ACOG scope attached to their M16A4s and M4s
As far as I know, people can't walk around carrying a Barrett sniper rifle, an M60 light machine gun, and an RPG launcher with two rounds.
lawl i must try this class out
Spazz
+7|6536

GuliblGuy wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

So using your tools to get the most possible damage is cheating?
You got me wrong, ill explain...

In the Previous round, you killed 5 guys and you got the Airstrike. cool you used it.

Now next round, there is a glitch or cheat that makes you keep the airstrike, and if you still have it, why not bombard their spawn point and end the game in 2 seconds.

Understand now? You are not supposed to carry on powers after rounds.

(its like cheating in bf2 and arty the carrier at very beginning of the round, not fun.)
I've never seen that . . .
airstrike at begining in round happens more often in HArdcore were they can kill 75% of the team in the first 10 seconds

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard