jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

See title.
-----

I just bought it. Widespread interest and kick ass demo dragged me in.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

I have.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

I haven't the download wont work for me. It just freezed up at 80% and wont go anywhere. I'm using firefoxes download manager. I can change it to flashget somewhere right?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6084|SC | USA |
Christmas for me
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Activision's price hike.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
dankassasin42o
+68|6649|Reefersyde, CA
COD = CS with better graphics and a Ranking system.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6360

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Christmas for me
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Just ordered it from ebay at half price. India seller ftw. Whole game + box will be in Engrish.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

i wish the demo would complete its downloading
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Saving money for Sat's.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Christmas for me
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

some_random_panda wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Christmas for me
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
i just ordered it 20 min ago lolz. Another 200+ hours of my life down the toilet starting this weekend!!!! gogogogogogogo
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

i just ordered it 20 min ago lolz. Another 200+ hours of my life down the toilet starting this weekend!!!! gogogogogogogo
Well atleast you wont be able to dominate noobs with the tank like in bf2.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Just ordered it from ebay at half price. India seller ftw. Whole game + box will be in Engrish.
Engrish huh?

Anyways I don't have it because I have CoD1, United Offense, CoD2 for PC, CoD2 for Xbox 360, and CoD3... I really don't need any more.  I'm more interested in Crysis than CoD4 at this point.

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2007-11-25 19:54:43)

RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6414|California

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Christmas for me
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6266|Bloomington Indiana
rented it on xbox...epic game
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

David.P wrote:

lol, i hated tanks in bf2. Ironic because patton is my alias when in WW2 he was a tank commander :S
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

David.P wrote:

lol, i hated tanks in bf2. Ironic because patton is my alias when in WW2 he was a tank commander :S
No i mean that when i was a noob in bf2, My first time playing wake you wiped out my whole squad with 1 tank shell at north village . God i still remember that day. And the 3 failed rams my squadmates tried to do with dpv's were damn funny when your gunner made them blow up the bridge. Infact patton i think you were one of the first people i ever idolized in bf2. God i sound like such a suckup right now. Lol Ahh memories sweet sweet memories of my Bf2 newbiehood.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
My PC is to old to even try running it. The newest console I have is a PS2.
Commie Killer
+192|6357
I dont wanna spend 1500 buying a new computer.....
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA

Commie Killer wrote:

I dont wanna spend 1500 buying a new computer.....
Lol?  If you can run BF2 you can run Cod4, its not that outrageously demanding.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

Winston_Churchill wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Engrish huh?

Anyways I don't have it because I have CoD1, United Offense, CoD2 for PC, CoD2 for Xbox 360, and CoD3... I really don't need any more.  I'm more interested in Crysis than CoD4 at this point.
man i have all the same as that too... (except COD 2 on PS2 not xbox 360) but COD4 is wwwaaaaaayyyy better... and i cant get enough
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

jsnipy wrote:

kick ass demo
You really thought so? I wasn't even going to buy the game after playing the demo because it sucked so bad. Good thing I did, though, because the rest of the game is dooooope.
Djbrown
+129|6466|Adelaide, Aussieland
played the demo etc, whole game seemed so claustrophobic almost. i love bf2 for its massive levels like kubra dam, daqing oilfields and 64p maps for IO, 2142 was a good 2-3x smaller on every single map, but cod4 maps were about half the size again of 2142 maps. I just like being able to have multiple ways to move around and attack, especially in bf2 when you can use transport copters etc and jeeps to get behind enemy lines. i havent actually played the MP on cod, but looking at the maps i cant imagine theres any other ways of playing except walk towards the enemy base and get into a firefight. its impossible to get past any other way except crashing through the frontlines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard