.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
i hate planes when they TK my teammates rather than the enemies.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

FloppY_ wrote:

teamorange wrote:

GL+the bigger explosives+mardom = noob
Fixed
i like the way this guy thinks
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6389

Gawwad wrote:

The worst thing is most of the singleplayer.
It's so scripted that you really don't feel like you're doing anything.
The AI is the worst I've seen in ages aswell.
There are some pretty nice and original missions too though, like the C130 mission.

Haven't played multiplayer yet, but judging by the previous versions it should be much better than the SP.
I really don't get the "scripted" complaints.

Half-Life 2 proved that scripted enemies weren't bad things, so why should it be different in other games?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Martyrdom is stupid, most of my martyrdom deaths are when teammates kill someone and I move to the body not realizing there is a live grenade, the split second the grenade warning pops up is just not enough when the grenade has been there for a while.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
The worst part of  CoD4 is the stupid dogs tear out my throat and I dies. Sad lulz, sniff sniff
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

krazed wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

teamorange wrote:

GL+the bigger explosives+mardom = noob
Fixed
i like the way this guy thinks
Then prove it          |_________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                                     |
                                                                                                                                     |
                                                                                                                                     V

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-11-27 07:50:26)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6462|meh-land
bad knife netcode...
karl
+11|6506|Oslo-Norway

loubot wrote:

The worst part of  CoD4 is the stupid dogs tear out my throat and I dies. Sad lulz, sniff sniff
it is easy just press "v" right before they bight nothing hard about it, do it all the time.

and you must have skillz to dodge air strike and just shoot down the fucking heli! the real trick of dodging the air strike is just to run like if your life depended on it
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
Sonic Boom and Martydom.

Martydom is the single most humiliating way to die, because it is 100% avoidable.

Annoyance: People taking of advantage of shooting through walls. There are people on the PS3 who sit in a building with a RPD and a M60E4, with Bandolier, and just shoot through the walls for the WHOLE round. ¬_¬
#rekt
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland
COD4 is a load of shit, I play it, but dont have anyfun. The game is a load of shit no matter what anyone says. SHIT!!!

Im good at it, I own, but its still shit.
FloppY_
­

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

COD4 is a load of shit, I play it, but dont have anyfun. The game is a load of shit no matter what anyone says. SHIT!!!

you've shared your oppinion... i won't comment on the quality... just get out of this section and never come back ok ?
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland

FloppY_ wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

you've shared your oppinion... i won't comment on the quality... just get out of this section and never come back ok ?
No because I am curious to see how you noobs like this game.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

No because I am curious to see how you noobs like this game.
You don't make sense. What's the point in staying if you don't like the game? Clown.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6462|meh-land

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

I totally pwn noobs when i play on shipment and camp in the crates, i can pull like a 2.0 kdr when i do that, which obviously makes me good, oh yeah, and i throw a ton of nades and stuff, but i'm so good this game isn't fun because the haxors play
fixed
FloppY_
­

Blehm98 wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

I totally pwn noobs when i play on shipment and camp in the crates, i can pull like a 2.0 kdr when i do that, which obviously makes me good, oh yeah, and i throw a ton of nades and stuff, but i'm so good this game isn't fun because the haxors play
fixed
+1 ,,,
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland
I bet 90% of people here play the game for the sake of playing it, not for having fun.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Flecco wrote:

I take rpgs in 2 of my custom kits to take out choppers in team deathmatch/search and destroy/hq.
I just shoot it down with mah M60, but maybe thats just me.

Some nub was like "lol, M60 vs chopper good going" and then I blew it up and was like "what now nubsauce" and he didn't answer.
Yup, my first chopper kill was with the RPD.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

Ilocano wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Flecco wrote:

I take rpgs in 2 of my custom kits to take out choppers in team deathmatch/search and destroy/hq.
I just shoot it down with mah M60, but maybe thats just me.

Some nub was like "lol, M60 vs chopper good going" and then I blew it up and was like "what now nubsauce" and he didn't answer.
Yup, my first chopper kill was with the RPD.
same lol

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

I bet 90% of people here play the game for the sake of playing it, not for having fun.
hmm
firebolt5
+114|6154

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Exactly, no one knows the meaning of having fun in a video game nowadays because of stats, ranks, and shit (BF2).
shoopysean
+11|6134
Oh, I've got one!
A few minutes ago I hopped into a server where one guy had an incredible kill streak cause he sat on the MG the entire round.
At one point I hopped on and he pops up 2 seconds later and sits in front of me so that I can't do jack. We both got taken out by an airstrike. A couple of minutes later I look back and low-and-behold he's on it.
It's like the "jet" of BF2 lol. Thank God you can't TK for it... Unfortunately you can't TK anyone who prevents you from using it so they can use it again lol.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6693|Ireland

firebolt5 wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Exactly, no one knows the meaning of having fun in a video game nowadays because of stats, ranks, and shit (BF2).
Admit it, BF2 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than COD4 when it came out.
firebolt5
+114|6154

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

Admit it, BF2 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than COD4 when it came out.
Maybe, maybe not, I didn't get BF2 when it first came out but from different threads on different gaming forums about how the BF2 patches fucked things up in the game, then everything went downhill from there.
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
I love the hit-reg, but I hate being shot out of no where
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6190|Your moms privates
i dont know if anyone else notice the auto aim this game has... with guns you dont see it much but shoot the DGL close range with crosshairs... it allways stays on the body...
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6402|Alberta, Canada

Gawwad wrote:

The worst thing is most of the singleplayer.
It's so scripted that you really don't feel like you're doing anything.
The AI is the worst I've seen in ages aswell.
There are some pretty nice and original missions too though, like the C130 mission.

Haven't played multiplayer yet, but judging by the previous versions it should be much better than the SP.
How dare you put down CoD4 SP!
It was very well put together.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard