Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6757|Washington, DC

You've all played CS:Source, CoD4, or seen a movie where terrorists try to plant bombs somewhere. Usually the good guys defuse the bombs, but sometimes they can't do it in time and there's a big boom.

Okay, what I want to know is what terrorist weapons team would be so stupid as to make bombs that BEEP. You know what I mean. The terrorists converse in the terrorist language, and then set the bomb. The bomb then starts to beep. Sometimes they're smart enough to put FLASHING LIGHTS on the bombs, or make it so the bomb's location can easily be located by some sort of satellite.

I mean really, what the hell? It's like making a bomb that says "HEY I'M OVER HERE LOL." And then the terrorists seem surprised when their bombs are defused, usually with a "Curses, my sinister plan has been foiled! How?!".
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6747|London, England
'Cos they're dumb godless un-Christian Communists who hate Jesus and want to destroy your car/tv/beer.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6820|Ireland

Hurricane wrote:

"HEY I'M OVER HERE LOL."
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6347|cs_connecticut‬‭

Mekstizzle wrote:

'Cos they're dumb godless un-Christian Communists who hate Jesus and want to destroy your car/tv/beer.
Yes, that is why.
bennisboy
+829|6772|Poundland
Cos they're movies/games
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6877|the middle of nowhere

bennisboy wrote:

Cos they're movies/games
Also, the Hurricanes will not win the Stanley Cup.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard