Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

9/10. Really nice one.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Stimey
­
+786|6116|Ontario | Canada
7.5/10
Looks like scribles, but done correctly.
­
­
­
­
­
­
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6282|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Longcat got cut short...

4/10
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6193|Winland

8/9 for my fellow rating whore.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6353|From: From: From:
9/10

i like the scribbles...just looks nice
OmniDeath
~
+726|6639

2/10... Looks like a skateboarder, but really distorted.

And why hasn't this been sticked
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6345|Iowa...
8/10

trackr...i've got mixed feelings about it.i'm certainly going to miss this site.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6639

aj0404 wrote:

8/10

trackr...i've got mixed feelings about it.i'm certainly going to miss this site.
Trust me, once you see it you'll love it. I already spend more time there then I do here and it's still only the dev. site

7/10 for ultimate cuteness... and my lack of masculinity
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney
2/10, we all know trackr is coming, there is no need to exploit that it exists, or that you have the rights to have access to it
OmniDeath
~
+726|6639

Ashlite wrote:

2/10, we all know trackr is coming, there is no need to exploit that it exists, or that you have the rights to have access to it
How was I exploiting anything? So what if I'm helping promote it...?
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney
no its just everybody already knows about it, and ive seen a few people just boast about how they can see it and others can't.

true, you aren't, i guess i kind of attacked you, sorry.

btw will you EVER make sigs again? ever?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6639

Ashlite wrote:

no its just everybody already knows about it, and ive seen a few people just boast about how they can see it and others can't.

true, you aren't, i guess i kind of attacked you, sorry.

btw will you EVER make sigs again? ever?
I dunno, the new signature rules kinda cramped my style, lol. But probably, once trackr is up. Not to rub it in or anything, but what little free time I've had has been spent helping with stuff there.
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney
yeah fair enough, are the sig rules the same here as they are there?

can you release the graphics infomation, hints, or whatever?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6193|Winland

6/9

Uhm... wut is dat?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6464

Nice pic of your room freezer.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6825|Denver colorado
viva la capitalism 10/10
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone
9/10
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
10/10

Not a fan of Lego, but that shit is awsm
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6193|Winland

NooBesT wrote:

Nice pic of your room freezer.
I've cleaned it, remember?

Aaanyhow, 7/9 for Mek.
MrCookie
good times
+31|5993|In a wheelchair.
8/10 freezer

i like your "scribbles"
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6403|Somersetshire
MrCookie

big, bold and a great mix of colour, i love it

FloppY_
­
Now-you'r-thinking-with-portals/10

8 tbh, 10 if you make it BF2s grey instead of white and center it
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6537|Washington
6/10
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

7/10
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FloppY_
­
So, 50% of the forum is using that avatar by now Aussie?

Tbh I never saw it untill today and I liked it untill I notice that everyone had it

5/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard