NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6133
http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/ … tworkfront

News agency Reuters has been forced to admit that footage it released last week purportedly showing Russian submersibles on the seabed of the North Pole actually came from the movie Titanic.
What do you all think about this?
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6545|Sverige (SWE)
Lol... There is always someone watching....
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

NateWiese wrote:

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,2146373,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

News agency Reuters has been forced to admit that footage it released last week purportedly showing Russian submersibles on the seabed of the North Pole actually came from the movie Titanic.
What do you all think about this?
Huh. But I thought Reuters was so reliable and unbiased and on-the-spot.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
Oh my god. They honestly thought they could get away with that? Who HASN'T seen Titanic? Surely someone would pick up similarities...
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
Hold the phone! The media is printing false or embelished reports?!?

Who do we call first? The CIA or the FBI?
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
hee hee he
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa
What surprises me more is that is that there is a 13 year old who is willing to admit they have seen Titanic. Lot's of people saw it, but how many 13 year olds are willing to say they did?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

GJ foxnews.....oh wait
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

heaps  of 13 year olds would say theyve seen it
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
Oh god, IT WAS FREEZER
psH
Banned
+217|6384|Sydney
good on em.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Strike two on Reuters. You would think they would've learned from the Lebanon photo-editing thing.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
As a side note, I believe there was a Reuters photographer who was recently detained for having connections to terrorists.  I know he worked for the AP, but I think more specifically, he was with Reuters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard