[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6233|Finland
Hmm i was checking different people(comparing me to other people) ranks like best knife k/d and then i realised  that example everybody with top knife k/d ration are statspadder's (how stupid i was...) example,

Metal_Gear_Schoening ( <- He is top 1) is playing Wake Island 2007 on 24/7 Stat Padding Madness !! [FF OFF]
Knife      05:34:02      4,127      34      121.3824      0

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     BarbarianII (255)
More Victims
(Top 10)     BarbarianII (255)
Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)     BarbarianII (88)
More Enemies
(Top 10)     BarbarianII (88)

I was too lazy to take picture about it, So where is the line where real (1337) person's are top 100? and so on because its really frustrating to see how many statpadders there really is, ruining the rank system or are you able to kill same person over 250 times?

Legendary question what is wrong with statpadders :S...

P.S: There is really no reason to this topic but i made it because im bored right now :S
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6403|fÄking denmark
I know a German playing on that server..
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6465|USA
See through the padders...
TheGiantSE
+14|6483|Sweden
Haha yes you must be really bored

Knife kills and knife K/D will unfortunately always be "padders paradise" until EA really do something about it.
250 kills is impossible if you play clean.
Once a cheater always a cheater!

Can't understand why they don't close down padding servers but I guess EA want the money they get for the servers... It's like if the government would give out free drugs and then put everyone who take it in jail...doesn't make any sens...

My guess that padders don't have any skills so that's the only way for them to get a good score or be able to take a badge or not to be humiliated and always end up in the bottom when the round is over
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6209|Winland

Well, on my second account, Freezer7Pro-v2, I'm 185th most accurate player in the world, second most accurate in Finland. I'm the 3187th most accurate in teh world on my real account, 43rd in Finland.

Oh, and I got my 2000 extra points on my second account. I gained almost two ranks and my SPM jumped from 1.4235 to 2.8948. EA fails.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard