103Steve
+2|6171|England
I got banned off my favourite server yesterday, EA UK Rackage.com 24/7 Wake, but it wasn't a permanent ban, I know this because in my stats it says I have been banned 0 times.
I was kicked 3 or 4 times for swearing, I wasn't swearing at people I was just saying "SHIT!" or "FUCK SAKE" when I crashed the helicopter with my team mate inside, when I shouldn't of crashed, and this kicking wasn't done by an actual admin, it was an auto kick, you know when you swear on a server and it comes up at the top...

WARNING: (your name) your language is unacceptable, please keep it clean.

So I got auto kicked the maximum amount of times, then it went to an auto temporary ban, are there any set times for this?

Usually when this has happened before I get temporary banned for that round and I am able to join the next round, but this time I can't, its been 14 or so hours since I last went on that server and I am still not able to join.

In the server message box there were no contact details such as an E-Mail address and the same with in game scrolling messages, no contact details. I have also looked on www.game-monitor.com for contact information but again there are non.

So I wasn't kicked by an actual person, in my stats it says I haven't been banned off any servers, so what are the sort of times does the server owner set the temporary ban time to?

Thanks!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

maybe a day, if not probably a week idk you set the times so it could be anything
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6571|Kent, UK
first all, don't swaer in servers like that, no point. At all.
You deserved to get banned if you got auto-kicked so many times.

Bans don't show up in your stats, no matter how many you get.
Sabr1y0
+10|6140
I think Bans don't appear in BF2s stats....

I've been banned from A[o]W 24/7 Karkand 64 players server by an admin but my stats here still say I have not been banned so far
gunnaboy
+26|6733
The only 2 temp bans i had  the 1st lasted 2hrs and the 2nd lasted 24hrs
Everybody's different
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6642|The Netherlands
thay apear here, i have already 4 bans xD
103Steve
+2|6171|England

Buckles wrote:

I look at other peoples stats and it shows them being banned, like yours for example, it says you have been banned 1 time.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

ive been banned fuck loads of times, but it shows up as none <3
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6571|Kent, UK

103Steve wrote:

Buckles wrote:

I look at other peoples stats and it shows them being banned, like yours for example, it says you have been banned 1 time.
So it does.
Dunno then
But the ban could be any length of time.
Don't like it? follow server rules, don't be an asshat and don't use foul language, especially where it's unnecessary.
In my clan's server, swearing was one warning, 1 kick, perm ban.
Family server (a lot of the clan members had kids that played there too), so swearing like you said you did isn't tolerated
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
You might have just been banned for the round.
103Steve
+2|6171|England

Buckles wrote:

103Steve wrote:

Buckles wrote:

So it does.
Dunno then
But the ban could be any length of time.
Don't like it? follow server rules, don't be an asshat and don't use foul language, especially where it's unnecessary.
In my clan's server, swearing was one warning, 1 kick, perm ban.
Family server (a lot of the clan members had kids that played there too), so swearing like you said you did isn't tolerated
I wasn't exactly being an asshat as you say, plus I was only typing it to my squad which consisted of me and my friend, who is 18, so no kids could see it and it was a locked squad for added safety

leetkyle wrote:

You might have just been banned for the round.
Thats what it used to be about a month or so a go, but I haven't been on the server for atleast 12 hours now and the round hasn't lasted that long!
baggs
+732|6219

103Steve wrote:

I got banned off my favourite server yesterday, EA UK Rackage.com 24/7 Wake, but it wasn't a permanent ban, I know this because in my stats it says I have been banned 0 times.
I was kicked 3 or 4 times for swearing, I wasn't swearing at people I was just saying "SHIT!" or "FUCK SAKE" when I crashed the helicopter with my team mate inside, when I shouldn't of crashed, and this kicking wasn't done by an actual admin, it was an auto kick, you know when you swear on a server and it comes up at the top...

WARNING: (your name) your language is unacceptable, please keep it clean.

So I got auto kicked the maximum amount of times, then it went to an auto temporary ban, are there any set times for this?

Usually when this has happened before I get temporary banned for that round and I am able to join the next round, but this time I can't, its been 14 or so hours since I last went on that server and I am still not able to join.

In the server message box there were no contact details such as an E-Mail address and the same with in game scrolling messages, no contact details. I have also looked on www.game-monitor.com for contact information but again there are non.

So I wasn't kicked by an actual person, in my stats it says I haven't been banned off any servers, so what are the sort of times does the server owner set the temporary ban time to?

Thanks!
http://www.rackage.com/forum/ Maybe Randles can help you out.
103Steve
+2|6171|England

baggs wrote:

http://www.rackage.com/forum/ Maybe Randles can help you out.
Thanks mate, I'l register there and send him a PM

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard