Esker
+1|6727
Well it's quite simple, think like a little brat and you'll understand them

"Hmm his gun is shiny and I want it and I want it now"

"I want the chopper get out now, I want it, I'll tk you... See I told you I would, look at me in the chopper, weeeeeee"

"I didn't want that medic to revive me because that tank keeps killing me and it makes me look bad, bad medic, bad"

Then there's the jay walkers but a jeep going 2mph wouldn't hurt anyone though would it?
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6723|New Hampshire

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

unbelievable....TK'd for a Stinger....its going from bad to worse next thing we know we get TK'd for our unlocks...
Shhhhh - don't give the kids who don't have SF any ideas - it'll make me really insecure as I carry around my badass G36E =/
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America
Well, this has come a long way.  The only thing i yell at medics for is if a) tank is there killin me everytime he revives b) enemy is shooting in the open and he revives but doesnt shoot to kill first and c) if its before the game starts and we do it for fun!  Tking is a way to lower my reputation, I try not to, but there are those people who just cant live without running across one of my clays.  AT mines SUCK!!!! Never set them, unless you do this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … +land+mine

It works every time! It also takes a lot of skill to keep your mates alive!

Last edited by Miller (2005-12-24 00:21:48)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01

Miller wrote:

Well, this has come a long way.  The only thing i yell at medics for is if a) tank is there killin me everytime he revives b) enemy is shooting in the open and he revives but doesnt shoot to kill first and c) if its before the game starts and we do it for fun!  Tking is a way to lower my reputation, I try not to, but there are those people who just cant live without running across one of my clays.  AT mines SUCK!!!! Never set them, unless you do this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … +land+mine

It works every time! It also takes a lot of skill to keep your mates alive!
that video cracks me up!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard