Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
btw I am making cool collages with various quotes, probably you'll end up in there too
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

pff that ain't nothin'

Snake you no love me?
XISIX
+116|6606
S'cool. .... ... I'll be looking for it.           GREAT WALL  ! ! !
Enzzenmachine
+20|6337

Nikola Bathory wrote:

btw I am making cool collages with various quotes, probably you'll end up in there too
so quote me when I say that :

"Teamswitchers are just a bunch of douches and tards who can't accept to not play EU cause they wanna get the EU medal at any cost, I mean some pixels in their stats in more, as fast as possible to get their e-penis growning up more. It shows how egocentric they are cause ruining others' games doesn't bother them at all as long as they have their shitty pixels at the end. I just hope for themselves that they're not as much egocentric as they are in this game cause if they are, they must not be really liked finally."

long quote maybe, but I feel it's so true eventually.

you probably guessed I don't like teamswitchers. I've seen so many smacktards teamswitchers ruining my games while being PLA or MEC.

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-08-09 09:47:39)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6318|Australia
Is there a ping limit? I want to join but my ping will be about 300.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6644|pimelteror.de
lol... unfortunately, i am too far away, too.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6341|Iowa...
GW is great and all,but what we really need is a 24/7 Smoke Screen server.
TheGiantSE
+14|6462|Sweden

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I will always play as EU, you know where to find me!! see you tonight lol
And this might be a reason why people got tiered of EF so fast and why there is so few servers...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria

aj0404 wrote:

GW is great and all,but what we really need is a 24/7 Smoke Screen server.
I found one such server last night and played some rounds there! But it was a bit laggy, at least for me.
Phrozenbot
+632|6607|do not disturb

lol Nikola, lol

lol

Look who joined =SOE= Euro Forces.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen005-1.png

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen006-1.png
I knew Mr. Tank whore would fall for my obviously placed mines.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen007-1.png
Pretty much everyone on the EU hated me for some reason, I don't blame you.

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen010-1.png
Ok so now he decides to kick me. Did it work?

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen011-1.png
Nope, but you got kicked next round. You team switched, but that wasn't why you got kicked, although I would have kicked you solely for that. Maybe even banned you. Why do people like you have to ruin the fun for everyone? For a stupid medal? I guess he doesn't realize some people like to play Euro Forces, or any other small niche, because they enjoy it, not because they care about stats.

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2007-08-10 07:22:46)

TheGiantSE
+14|6462|Sweden
Hahaha nice Prozenbot!

Team switching is really low but kick votes are so childish
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
I think EA should disable EF for Nikola when he reaches 49:59:59h.
And deduct 1h for every teamswitch he does from PLA to EU.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6337
ROFLMAO Phrozen ! nice pics man haha

alot to say with those ss. Firstly that EU team was a shame, they had shitty ratio compare to PLA players (nice ratio phrozen btw).
Then what did you tell to Nikola to get him mad at you. Haha you probably told him he was an EU teamstacker and a douche?
At least Nikola teamswitched to EU, oh I'm very surprised *sarcastic voice* => HE is the shame of BF2 players... finally he may critizise hackers, cheaters, glitchers, etc but he is as prick as them. shame ON you Mr bathory.

Don't go tell me you gonna stop to teamstack EU when you have the medal because you'd suck even more in trying to find an excuse to your childish acts. You will be forever a "I wanna get my EU medal, who cares if I must ruin others' games?"

If I was admin of SoE EF server I'd automatically ban Nikola for teamswitching to EU and never get him unbanned since he's well known for EU teamstacking.

Oh ye globefish, EA should do it to him, I'd "rolling on the floor laughing my ass off" oh and if EA reducted 1hr for every teamswitch he did, he would have -25hrs played as EU.

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-08-10 13:26:10)

XISIX
+116|6606
Hrmmm... ..... when tried connect to HBD Great Wall last night -  found myself alone on Dragon Valley. 
Saw that they might only run Great Wall temporarily but kinda disappointed not to find it.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6430|somewhere other then here
Nikola always complains in servers he gives bf2s a bad name

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard