Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6494|Vancouver, USA
Well I think I put off the old homework long enough... Football practice starts in about a week, and school starts in less than a month.  I signed up for Advanced Placement U.S. History this past spring and the teacher assinged us a bit of homework.  I have already read my book (1776 by David McCullough) and now I need to start the 4 page essay that comes along with the reading.  Along with that, I have to read two other books:  The Scarlett Letter, and the Secret Life of Bees for Honors American Literature.  Ugh   I hate summer homework.

Do any of you guys have to do crap like this in the summer?  It would comfort me to know that other people have to do work over the summer as well
Home
Section.80
+447|6863|Seattle, Washington, USA

AP European history homework (not so bad because I'm doing it with friends) and Honors English homework.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6634|Medford, WI
no but we have already started football so that pretty much ended summer right there
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6494|Vancouver, USA

CosmoKramer wrote:

no but we have already started football so that pretty much ended summer right there
LOL, yep, I know the fealing.  Good luck with your season
Balok77
+28|6164
Have to finish my coursework lame lol, not gonna be doing it though
Sabr1y0
+10|6140
I thought summer homework were invented by TV shows LOL

Last edited by Sabr1y0 (2007-08-08 12:12:47)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6646|Washington, DC

No my school isn't a fascist dictatorship state.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6494|Vancouver, USA

Hurricane wrote:

lol, my school can be a little nazi-ish sometimes.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6585|Portland, OR, USA
1776?  that book sucks nuts!  Christ, I've tried to get into it so many times but it's like a sleeping pill.

Read some Howard Zinn, it's good for the soul.

I have an AP Biology summer assignment though.  *sigh*
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6312|Bloomington Indiana
i took 3 intensive university courses this summer.
two of them were pretty much jokes *Geography of North America, and Classroom management *been there done that...shoulda been exempt from the class*
Educational Law was pretty tricky...but easy.

I didnt mind it for some reason....i think i woulda been bored if it wasnt for those homework assignments
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6658|England
My Latin teacher is a right fartbag and I have latin homework to do.
l41e
+677|6664

Hurricane wrote:

same. occasionally.
taxi2you
+22|6659|Missouri
Kids complaining about homework.   Remember these days and how much you hate them.  I hated two-a-days football practices on 90+ degree days and sleeping all of the time to recupe.  Now I wish I could go back.  I work for one of my families business and have taken two weeks of vacation in 4 years and good luck calling in sick.  Ten hour days at work and then home to mow the yard, beat the dog, kick the cat, yell at the neighbors.  Nah it's not that bad but your life will never get better than what you have right now.   Enjoy it and party up because it can ruin your college career, not that i have any experience with that .

These are the best days of your life.  In your world you know everything.  The day you leave your parents home it is a whole new world in which you are now an infant again.  Each choice you make can effect the rest of your life.  Believe me I know and have found out the hard way.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6459|California
I wake up every morning at 6 00 to go to Berkeley and take a math class. And I need to read a book still and take Biology notes.

Last edited by RandomSchl (2007-08-08 12:34:36)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6706|Devon, England
4 pages ain't that much...
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6655|Your moms bedroom
1777 isn't that the year they started brewing bass ale? Maybe it is a coincidence

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-08-08 13:36:24)

HollyWood<3
+0|6120
Haha. Yeah I Know What Everone One Means, I Mean I Have To Finish Reading TwoBooks AND ApEuro. But The AP Euro Is Do The 13th And Im Doing It With My Friend right Now. So HopeFully We Will Finsih Hella Soon! <33
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6737|Sydney, Australia

Cobra4545 wrote:

I need to start the 4 page essay that comes along with the reading
4 pages typed, or handwritten? Cause if that's handwritten, it's nothing.
Simon
basically
+838|6673|UK
When your doing homework think of me laughing at you.
Hope that helped.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6148
haha, I had a computer teacher who was older than the hills, and pretty senile. We'd have to write x amount of pages for a test, but we'd all use around 30 font, and she wouldn't care.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6737|Sydney, Australia
Oh, out of interest what's the essay question. I wanna see if they get worded differently 'over there'... lol
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6665
Well since my Czech NEW math teacher is a cunt he gave us revision of last year's syllabus complete with 4 practice exam papers each lasting 3 hours!! O well, I want good IB grades, I better suck it up. I have a 4000 word extended essay to complete plus a historical investigation..Already done my english..How long do I have to do this?

one week..lols

I put it off for 2 months.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6471|The edge of sanity
AP english tossed me a 700 page book called the Fountainhead. Its meh, but i gotta re-read it this week cause school starts next week and i have a test on it first thing in the morning on my first day of school
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6661

Cobra4545 wrote:

Well I think I put off the old homework long enough... Football practice starts in about a week, and school starts in less than a month.  I signed up for Advanced Placement U.S. History this past spring and the teacher assinged us a bit of homework.  I have already read my book (1776 by David McCullough) and now I need to start the 4 page essay that comes along with the reading.  Along with that, I have to read two other books:  The Scarlett Letter, and the Secret Life of Bees for Honors American Literature.  Ugh   I hate summer homework.

Do any of you guys have to do crap like this in the summer?  It would comfort me to know that other people have to do work over the summer as well
I remember reading Scarlett Letter in high school it was kind of boring.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

I took a physics lab course this past summer. Was 5 weeks long, and involved writing a couple lab reports each week, which took about 8 hours each (4 hours if I really concentrated, but it's tough since I'm on the interwebs). Plus the class was 3 hours straight, and it was all lab work. Very boring and difficult.

Last summer I took a music history class, but that was much easier. Only had to write a short essay each week (like 2 pages, which is nothing), and then listen to some music before class. That one was cake.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard