Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
*This is totally true, not a joke or anything I was really creeped out by this*

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly, it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard, I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
Balok77
+28|6149
dont do drugs
Curtor
+6|6150|Canada
Who else was in your house to begin with?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Fuck that. I hate ghosts!!!!! Always have...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
I was under your bed hiding. I was pretty wet when I left, that storm sucked.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-08-08 10:14:37)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
your pets are taking the piss.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Drugs are fun, arn't they
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K
Door= Wind
Blowing in ear= You were disorientated and half asleep so it was probably a draft.
light= Storm
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

wasnt andoura having trouble with ghosts too, actually what happened to andoura anyways i havent seen him in a while?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

A: You have a haunting.
B: Smile! Cause you're on can-did ca'mra!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Balok77 wrote:

dont do drugs
I wasn't

Curtor wrote:

Who else was in your house to begin with?
My sister, dad and stepmom were all asleep, I asked them about it and they all said I was crazy lol.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
Well, someone cursed you!!11!!!11!!
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
What kind of replies did you expect from this thread..?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

It was me in ma stealth suit, messin wit chour mind.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
i still blame the pets, burn them.

*note i do not in any way shape or form endorse animal cruelty, i just tend to take the piss alot*
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Ghosts or phenomenon CANNOT be ignored true or false. So many sighting/hearings/senses etc, I personally believe in ghosts as I have seen 3 and felt 'weird happenings' in and around my house and past houses before. Try to get some people together and have a oujji board game. Just have a bible to hand!

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-08-08 10:31:52)

twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico

Masterstyle wrote:

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly, it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard, I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
umm ghosts dont exist. dont worry about it.

you cool now? ok.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

twiistaaa wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

umm ghosts dont exist. dont worry about it.

you cool now? ok.
No, not cool I have a gay ghost blowing in my ear how does that sound?
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Is he naked this gay ghost?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6625|Birmingham, UK
What's wrong with ghosts? I've got nothing against them.
.Genera|-Idea.
Run program: uninstalllife.exe
+2|6143

Balok77 wrote:

dont do drugs
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
ghosts are cool, until they start sneaking on your computer and taking up your internetz time
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

daddyofdeath wrote:

I wouldn't know, I couldnt see him but I bet he was.

It also could of been a girl ghost, ghost sex ..... alright
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico

daddyofdeath wrote:

well gay ghosts are a different thing. they usually get all up in there. how would a normy stop it?
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6127|So Cal
me + ghosts = wet pants
I once seen what looked like a gassy shadow slide past me,
I heard some grumble it was weird because
at that moment there was some
ugly smell. Then that's when I noticed that....
...oh wait, that was my fart.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard