Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida
I hate mormons and witnesses with a passion. Theyre more like a cult than a real religion, like Islamic radicalists are screwed up Muslims theyre a twisted screwed up version of Christians.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-08-08 10:28:23)

Smithereener
+138|6469|California

daddyofdeath wrote:

Bad move stating you were an atheist. its like saying to a gay/lesbian  'I am straight, no thanks', they will chase your ass till its 'cured'....lmfao they will anally 'cure you' with god. In short, God is gonna fuck you until you bleed, then maybe you will believe in him. Just make sure he uses a condom my boy!!
Damn, I thought that would kind of throw them off. Well, I suppose I better try and preach to them about evolution and Darwin.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6350|Winland

Be verym very friendly. Over-friendly. Give them cookies, milk, maybe even a small dinner. Talk with them for an hour, maybe two. Then, whe you're done, take your pump shotgun off the wall, and say:

Now that I've been so nice against you, I'd like you to *Cla-clack* get the fuck out of here, and never come back. Still in a very friendly tone.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

Because you weren't rude to them that first time, they saw the weakness and went for it. They think you can be shaken, and will do anything they can to convert you.

It's just like with solicitors on the street. If you make eye contact with them, they see that as weakness and they'll come after you and guilt-trip you into taking their pamphlets and listening to their spiel.

I say next time they come just say something like, "Look, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not interested in your religion, it just isn't right for me. Now please leave, thank you and have a good day." And then just close the door on them and never open it again for them.

And I think this is pretty funny

Last edited by mtb0minime (2007-08-08 10:31:47)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6389|Uk
i read the title as "i have a sight problem with witnesses"...i was confuddled to say the least
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6605|Cambridge, UK

I used to get them alot...

They then came arround with a youngster (quite cute ) so i argued against their points again (like you from an Atheists point of view) untill the girl started to ask for more clarifcation from the others herself (i.e. shes thought my reasons sounded more sain than theirs)... they made their excuses and I never got the knock-and-preach again.
Smells Like Muff
+6|6261
Just simply say that you heard them out and you are not interested in any further talks.

Although lots of smeared ketchup and some cuttlery while acting like you are trying to hide it can do wonders too...
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6679|Milkystania, yurop

daddyofdeath wrote:

Bad move stating you were an atheist. its like saying to a gay/lesbian  'I am straight, no thanks', they will chase your ass till its 'cured'....lmfao they will anally 'cure you' with god. In short, God is gonna fuck you until you bleed, then maybe you will believe in him. Just make sure he uses a condom my boy!!
HAHA! sounds like your sort of an expert or something
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6793|Your moms bedroom
you shouldve told them your world was perfect, until they started fucking with your universe
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6406|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Magpie wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

HAHA! sounds like your sort of an expert or something
Lmfao **blushes**
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6837|United States of America
When I first read this title, I thought you committed murder and had some outstanding witnesses, thus came to bf2s to solicit hitmen with no connection to the crime. Oh well... but damn, people! I've never been subjected to this door to door crap and people trying to change my religion, well at least to my face . I don't see why you even answer the door, though.
Curtor
+6|6302|Canada
Set up claymores on the lawn.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6949|Barrington, RI
answer the door with an automatic weapon and say "Praise Allah!" guaranteed they will never bother you again.
Smithereener
+138|6469|California

DesertFox- wrote:

When I first read this title, I thought you committed murder and had some outstanding witnesses, thus came to bf2s to solicit hitmen with no connection to the crime. Oh well... but damn, people! I've never been subjected to this door to door crap and people trying to change my religion, well at least to my face . I don't see why you even answer the door, though.
I have a bad habit of not looking out the window to check out who's on the doorstep. I just opened it and voila - "Hello, we'd like to tell you about Jehova."
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6541|New York
Tell them you can talk right after you get done with the animal sacrifices in your basement.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6892|Comber, Northern Ireland
nothing says NO like a pump action shotgun
Ratzinger
+43|6545|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
My Mum was a JW until I was about 6 yo - no Xmas or birthdays til then....pretty fucked up.

I tell 'em I'm a militant, fundamentalist atheist, in other words I do not accept any other position and then quote my sig.
l41e
+677|6801

Actually, buy a cheap airsoft AK-47 and dress up as an insurgent.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard