twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico
no not really.

i have in the past participated in writing a list of favourite simpsons episodes or the best computer games or whatever. but how many of these lists have been made by people in the last 10 years of mainstream internet and why the fuck do we care?

think about it. go find a thread thats 1 year old and you realise the lists are absolutly pointless. i dont care about someone elses top ten and they sure as hell dont care about mine. these lists dont change my opinion or make me reflect on it. it seems people think by making a list and showing it, it somehow will make a ground breaking revolution or something. everyone will stop and say wow this guy really has an awesome opinion on some shit.

does anyone agree or am i missing something and these lists are actually of some use?
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6204|S.A. Australia
You have a point, but was it really worth creating a thread for?
Serious Flex
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

You have a point, but was it really worth creating a thread for?
probably not. but  ive thought about it for awhile. i was actually looking thru some old posts i made on another forum and i saw a list of top ten tv shows i had listed and i thought. why the hell did i bother making that list?
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6204|S.A. Australia
Unfortunately I think we've all been guilty of thinking that someone may actually be interested in our opinions, but alas, they never are.
Serious Flex
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk
this is now in my top ten favourite threads, along with....
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

twiistaaa wrote:

probably not.
ok than, closed.

Try to make your titles more informative please.
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard