pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6013|USA
whenever i try...the opposing team actually turns smart after i destroy the first 2 consoles, which really sucks
i can do it with you if you want, the account i want to get it on is a recon/asssault
chiwai
+2|6291|New York City
It is hard but it is also fun to get it.  Follow all the above advance.  Also use your dead enemy kit.  When you kill them, pick up their kit.  If they are supply or medic, you can drop the box.  Then pick up back your own kit on the floor.  You can stand there to heal or resupply yourselves.

Most of the time, people choose to be Support to defend their titan.

Back to the day I get that Badge, I join a 6 people server.  I get to enemy ship once the shell is down.  I RDX the first 2 consoles, use enemy kit to resupply myself.  Then RDX the other 2, kill the 2 defender, resupply again then RDX and gun down the core.  I get the Destruction Badge and problem solving pin together.
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6013|USA
well...i finally got it...i got 130 ping while i was playing so it was really laggy
my squad really helped, i was a member and the leader resupplied me
i got 3 consoles and we had the core at around 40% when the other team finally started defending...we wiped them out and another guy placed 5 demopacks on it
luckily, it didnt kill the titan and my 5 demopacks blew it up
the thing is...the other team was full of a clan, they really sucked, all support, no medics at all
the sentry guns became really annoying but we just killed them
if you're looking for an easy clan, i think it's TNK or something
Zukabazuka
+23|6699
Focused on engineer when the game was released, so had a friend to help to wipe the floor. But yeah everytime I see my shield go down it seems my team get lazy and don't bother to defend, then when I setup a defence as support and in a few minutes our ship is swarming with friendlies that wanna do the same thing.
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6013|USA
it just seems like the team wants to do completely opposite of what needs to be done, they only realize that its too late...when its too late

like in this one game, we had only 1 silos and our shield was down, i wasted around 5 deaths trying to cap silos while our whole team was sitting in our titan defending with nobody attacking, at the very end, our team rushed out and tried to cap them and it was too late

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard